DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TNT CHAT LAST NIGHT, 18 NOV

TNT:

Iko Ward:  So they set the evening at 5:37 instead of 8:00. And not they moved it up to 1090.4, probably an adjustment against the dollar. Think we'll get another poll in before 10PM?


JS86901: hi Iko what does all this mean?

Iko Ward:  Expectant is how I interpret

OffGrid:  IKO --- the IQD on Forex kept 'refreshing' all weekend, sometimes every 2-3 seconds when closed .... unusual to me ... did you see and agree?

Iko Ward: Off...I heard about that but I don't monitor on the weekend. Somebody said it's been happening the last 10 weeks.

Ger:   didn't Tony say he would know of rv before we see anything on Forex?

Luvwolfs:  ger yes believes it will stay off forex for a few days. It's the movement that we like

Godlovesyou:  I am not getting my hopes up this is it......I just got some news that the RV and GCR happening.....could not be verified by another source that is not banned from here.......but......I am praying and hoping this is our week

Iko Ward:  I think it has already gone, but we won't see the banks til later this week.

***************************

tman23  Article quote:  "because all the accounts of the budget will be recorded in accordance with the new currency. "  

IN WHICH CASE IS A STRONG POINT AND VERIFICATION OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING...

THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO LIFT THE ZEROS IS AT THE START OF THE YEAR...NOT THE MIDDLE OF A QUARTER OR MIDDLE OF THE YEAR...

THOSE WERE SHABIBI'S WORDS...EXACTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.