DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, November 23, 2015

TNT CC NOTES, 23 NOV

TNT Call notes 23-November-2015

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, November 23, 2015.  It’s a great day to be here – it could be a better time, but it’s a great day.
Here’s the information.  We should in a bank right now, or out buying Christmas presents.  It should have gone over the weekend… there was a lot of stuff on the Internet and most of it was true.  The bank people were there Saturday and Sunday, with people on standby, waiting.  The only issue I have, the only thing I have been told, is that all the banks did NOT get the information at the same time.  Some banks complained, and in order for everyone to start at the same time, they picked a later time to do this.  The banks that didn’t get the notice didn’t call in their people because they didn’t know this is the one.  We got that from several sources.
Iraq has been making announcements every day, and people in Iraq believe they will be issued the lower denoms in the next 24 hours.  When they are issued those lower denoms, we should see this go worldwide – before Thanksgiving, before Black Friday, before the 30th.  Memos have gone out, bank personnel were moved around, and we were told that some went in by 6am on Sunday morning, although some went in at 11am.  They went home complaining that they spent another Sunday in the bank because some banks were not informed – although we were told on Friday.  Now all the banks do know, and they just have to pick a time.  No one is arguing, the low denoms are sitting there, and the only discussion is about who they will give them to first.  I don’t care about that – just let them go so that we can go.
There is nothing else to debate.  We are at the very end of this, and every time they stretch this out, it’s getting shorter and shorter.  We are ready to go.
We had someone send us a bunch of shirts, hats, rings, pendants, coffee cups that say TNT Superfantastic on them. I didn’t want to put them on the site because then people will accuse us of making money off you, which we are not.  But I do want everyone to have a souvenir if you want.  So look on our site, www.tntdinar.com, and there will be a link with the files.
617 caller:  On the zim, is the cap on the social security number or what?
Tony:  I think it’s per person – so if you have an entity or trust you control, that will be added into the cap as well.  It’s about whether you  have control over it, that is how they will make the decisions on limitation and tracking.
404 caller: Anything new on procedures?
Tony:  I have not personally be told anythign – what they want to do or how to do it, or whether it will be helter-skelter.  We are this close;  if they don’t do anything, we will do something.
Caller;  Can you tell us when that 24 hours in Iraq might have started?
Tony:  No, I don’t know the exact time it started.  It should have been yesterday and it wasn’t.  It should have been this morning.  We do know it’s cleared every hurdle, and we hear that it didn’t go over the weekend because not all the banks got the notice, so they didn’t think that was fair.  They all have notice now, so they can’t use that excuse again!
Caller:  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Hopefully no call on Wednesday other than THE call, so Happy Thanksgiving!
707 caller:  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
303 caller:  Good morning!  Every time I think about sending you chocolate-covered Rocky Mountain oysters, I withdraw because I don’t think you would appreciate them!  I read some skivvies every once in a while, and lately I heard a report that the 25K dinar note will become unacceptable and useless, in terms of exchange.
Tony:  In-country, it will be like the $25 note, but out of country it will be exchanged as long as the other three-zero notes are exchanged.
Caller:  Let’s say a person has been given dinar, with a gift letter, and after six months he gives some of that dinar to someone else.  Does the original date of purchase get transferred or will it be considered short-term capital gains?
Tony:  Usually they go for the purchase date, but ask a professional.
Caller:  Is the rate still around $4 for the dinar and $1 for the dong.  Is that still current?
Tony: The rates change all the time. I  think it’s higher;  there are two or three rates for some currencies, and only one for others.
Caller:  Will you schedule a regular call on Friday?
Tony:  I hope today is our last call, and if not, the Wednesday.  But if it doesn’t go this week, we’ll do whatever we have to do.
Caller:  How was that report on the 24 hours for the lower denoms relayed to you?
Tony:  It’s from someone in the banking system in Iraq, and also from somebody in the government in Iraq, what he was told, and then someone in the US government said this is what is about to happen.  They have been printed for years.  We know when the lower denoms were shipped to Iraq – when, where, how, the tail numbers of the planes, we know all that.  The people in Iraq know that the lower denoms are there, and they are waiting for that one moment in time, and we all hope it’s in the 24 hours and then this will be over.  Pam says she is not doing a call on Friday, she has something else to do!
636 caller:  Carl posted about the rates this weekend and I’m confused.
Tony:  I don’t know who Carl is, but okay.
Caller:  He posted a rate of .033 for the zim and you said double digits, so that rate should be 0.33, right?  If we scratch off the last six zeros, and if we have double digit rates, then is will be 11 million dollars per 100 trillion note.  [Tony:  Yes.]  Okay, good.
If the one billion dollar cap is in existence for the zim, and the bank pays out the rest over 20 years or so like an annuity, then surely the bank is acting like an insurance company.  How can they do that without the legal requirements of an annuity?
Tony:  I think that is called the US Treasury.  I’m sure there will be some kind of contract that you can read and agree to or not.   You will be signing some kind of form in wirting that will be structured.  If I were reading that post, and I thought the rate was three cents, what would be my plan for that?  And if I believe the other rates I’ve been hearing, then I would have another plan.  And If I go over the cap, I need a plan for that.  Which of my friends, neighbors and associates could benefit, because I won’t be around for 50 years?
Caller:  That’s right, and that’s why I have a spreadsheet and can change that rate in one cell.  And we are working out what to do because we don’t really know the rates.
Tony:  I have my plan based on this, that and the other happening.  I won’t know what is happening until I actually walk into the room.  If there is so much that I will have a 20 year payout, well, I’ll probably live another 20 years.  If it’s 50 or 100 years, probably not, and won’t cash out that amount over the cap, I’ll just give that part away.  You cannot put it anywhere you control it.  You need to think about it now, before it happens, not after it happens.  They want you in and out in 30 minutes, and you won’t have time to do that in the appointment.  
Caller:  Of course, those gifts will attract gift tax…
Tony:  Yes, it will… so think about it now! 
Caller:  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
540 caller:  Last Friday, one of the callers said something about a DelaRue machine in Frederiksburg – can you give her my number or connect me in some way?  Because I’ve been in every bank in Frederiksburg, and nobody knows about the GCR.
Tony:  I don’t know her name or who she is.  I have talked to people from banks;  one gal, the bank called her and said as soon as they run it through the machine, you will have cash in hand.
Caller:  Do you think this will happen before Thanksgiving?
Tony:  I think so; that’s what I’m hearing but they could change that.  It was supposed to happen over this past weekend.
410 caller:  That low rate tax, the flat rate of 15%, would that only apply to the dinar?
Tony:  I don’t know if it would be 15% or which currencies it would apply to.  But you know what to do, right?
Caller:  Set aside 50%.  I will put away 55% to be more comfortable.  If I have signed an NDA, would I still be able to help someone else exchange?
Tony:  I don’t know how many people they will allow into the exchange meeting – for older or disabled people, of course, but otherwise… Your NDA applies to your transaction only. If they are being offered three dollars, and you say, “But I got four!” then you will probably be told that you violated your NDA.
Caller:  I’m glad to hear you feeling so good today. We appreciate the touch-up questions and reminders.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I hope to see you there!
Tony:  I didn’t want to do a regular call this morning, I wanted to do THE call and get it over with.
773 caller:  On your opening statement, I have a question that I need you to explain to me.  All this GCR and RV is not about us, the little people in the US.  If it’s not about us, why does it matter if all our banks didn’t get the info?  Who does that make sense to?
Tony: It’s not about us – they didn’t use US to delay – they used the banks to delay.  The banks want to make sure to get their fair share.  If they didn’t get notified and they didn’t ramp up at the same time, they might miss out an hour’s exchanging or whatever. 
Caller:  But we are the ones who are going into the banks, so really the delay is still about us, because the banks are getting ready for us.
Tony:  Let me explain it to you.  The banks were not ready to do transactions – certain banks.  So it was about THEM losing out on the opportunity to do business with US.  It wasn’t about us being able to go in for our benefit, but about them, the banks.  It’s about us, you and me, the small guy, the American citizen, not the USA.  We say “what about the Iraqi people and what they have gone through for the last 200 years;  when is it about them?” It should have been about them yesterday!  They are the ones who are being told every day that it’s imminent, they are going through that live and in operson.  We have 30K on this call, and they’re talking about millions being told their lives will change today or tomorrow, and it doesn’t. We know there are issues with ISIL, gangs on the street, and all the rest, but it’s still about Iraqi citizens, not us.
Caller: Scuttlebutt said the Iraqis were supposed to get paid yesterday;  did that happen?
Tony: Yes, they were scheduled to be paid yesterday but so far as I know, they were not.  We were supposed to be on the schedule for yesterday, too, but some banks didn’t receive the memo.
Caller:  Thanks for the graphic design;  I will get something printed.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
Tony:  Daz, our chief Mod in the chat room, put that together.  Richard created all the logos and designs.  You can download the designs and have your local person print your t-shirt or cap without anyone being paid for it.  They did the design work from the kindness of their heart, and we thank them.
770 caller:  So what you are saying is that we should be here within 24-48 hours?
Tony:  From what I was told, yes.  It could change, but based on what I heard, we should be standing in a bank line, but here we are.
Caller:  So based on your intel, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be?  Give them another hour and they’ll find something.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
432 caller:  Glenn Beck said the Fed was meeting this morning, talking about an RV.
Tony:  Okay.  Maybe he knows somebody we don’t know!  I hope he’s right. 
Caller:  It made me smile.  Happy Thanksgiving!  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  ‘
Tony:  The computer is messing up here, so I have to wait it out.
Pam:  I agree with Ray!  Let’s do this thing!  We’ve already said thanks to everyone.  It’s Thanksgiving – what are you grateful for? We are at the end of a tunnel.  Things might not be perfect but there is always a lot to be grateful for.
Ray:  Continue to enjoy this Marvelous Monday;  we’ll see where this day takes us, minute by minute.
Tony:  Hopefully this is over, and I’ll give you a shout and/or have THE call.  If not, we’ll be here on Wednesday, although I’m not committing to Friday.  We are still in this life-changing event, and we have an opportunity to create a legacy.  WE know how it works, how our government works  and out financial institutions.  We have a bunch of investment opportunities, and hopefully you have learned how to protect your money and be smart with it.  Someone out there has your email address and address and they will do anything they have to to get it.  Protect yourself!  Plan for yourself!  For each currency and each rate, have a plan:  know where you want to put it when you go in that bank. Know how much you want to exchange at what rate.  Give it away over that amount. Some say to give it to charity, but I have brothers and sisters to help first.  If you don’t want to have over the cap over 20, 50 or 100 years, have a plan. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime.  Don’t be downcast because it didn’t happen over the weekend or this morning.  We still have three days until Thanksgiving, and I know they want you to spend a ton of money on Black Friday or they wouldn’t have scheduled this for last weekend.  Have a super-fantastic day!  I will talk to you  on Wednesday if I have to, but I hope it goes a lot sooner than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.