DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TNT CC NOTES, 18 NOV

TNT Call notes 18-November-2015

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Wednesday, November 18, 2015.  As they were so gracious in letting you guys know, there was no call on Monday or Friday, but the information is really, really good.  On Friday we didn’t have a call because Tony was on the way to Vegas.  I had a super-fantastic time and met some TNT people there.  I also had a distraction while I was there, on high alert, hoping to leave Vegas and go straight to the bank.  It didn’t happen.  I came back on Sunday and was going to do a call on Monday;  however, early Monday morning, banks called their people in and things were in motion, gearing  up.  I thought I was going to do the FINAL call late Monday afternoon. I was waiting for that, and I didn’t want to do a call to tell you what was going on at that moment because it would have sent you all running to the bank, scrambling like crazy.  I didn’t want to do that you or to them.  So I thought we’d wait until we got the official word.  I didn’t get that and didn’t do the call.  It didn’t stop anything happening, but it hasn’t got to us, our level yet.  It was happening across the  nation and would have had people running around like crazy.
What happened is that everyone went through their final agreements again.  Everyone is on track and the banks are authorized.  We are on super-super alert, everyone ready to go.  It stopped yesterday, and that upset the bank people because they were ready.  Yesterday at 4pm everyone was called back to the banks, including security;  they let them go home at 7pm.  They are still excited, still feeling it will happen this week, but we’ll have to wait and see.
Everybody in every country I’ve talked to says they are ready and done.  Iraq supposedly completed everything on Saturday and released it to the next level.  They released the lower denominations to the banks, and the banks are now waiting.  They want to activate all the cards, trying to do everyone on the cards, getting away from the cash.  They thought it would be five days after the banks are completed in Iraq. There is something they are doing with their system this week. When does that five days start?  I don’t think it really matters because they could change it.  It could have started as soon as the lower denominations are delivered.  Nobody is arguing or complaining in the agencies or governments, the ones who are actually involved in the process.
Oh, the banks brought in their people all day Sunday.  That is just as frustrating for them as for us – the bank employees, anyway.  We are just sitting here ready to go. The rates are there, no pending or holds;  it’s just when they try to process it, it won’t go through.  It’s just sitting there.  I say it won’t go through for me and you, although at certain levels it absolutely will go through.  We are waiting every day and hour, waiting to see when this is released.  Nobody knows what we are waiting for or who is holding it up. We are just waiting for a Go signal.  The banks do say they are waiting for UST approval;  others say maybe they have already done that, so don’t blame the UST.  I heard this morning that it is NOT the UST holding it up, but another three-letter agency.  I don’t want you to blame that three-letter agency, so I won’t say who it is.
What a day, huh?  What a day!
951 caller:  It’s another beautiful day.  Do you think this will happen before the end of the month?
Tony:  This should have already happened.  I know China’s deal is due on the 30th November, and I have wondered if they are trying to stretch this out until then.  Others have said that the RV needs to happen for China to join the SDR.  I am waiting to see what day is payday for the Iraqi military and government employees, because in my opinion that is when they want to put money on the cards.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
617 caller:  I’ve been reading that actually China has control of this now – do you think that is true?
Tony:  It is a global event, not a China event.
Caller: We are so ready for this!  I just want to get to Vegas!
Tony:  Me, too!  And I’ve just been to Vegas!  I hope to meet you and everyone there or at one of our other locations.
797 caller:  Thank you, especially after such a frustrating weekend. You said it all, so thank you!  :  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Tony:  I know it was frustrating for everyone, especially for those who knew whey I wasn’t doing the call.
301 caller:  The rates are still there?  I was glued to the phone the whole weekend!
Tony:  The rates are still there.  I was sitting down with good people, smoking cigars and drinking Scotch, glancing at my phone every ten minutes to see if I should make a call.
408 caller:  Have the terrorist activities caused this re-scheduling?
Tony:  Every time we see something like that, the first thought is to wait and see what is going on, because no one wants to celebrate when bad things are going on.  On the other hand, it’s taking the focus of the world, so it might be the perfect time to do this, while everyone is distracted.  I know where it is, I just don’t know why it’s been held up because everything is done.  They have ISIL to worry about all the time.
318 caller:  A whole bunch of us are super-fantastic.  We all want to meet you and we hope we do!  :  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Tony:  I spent my whole morning, day, night, looking at texts from different people, trying to make sense of it all.  In the midst of all that, Pam is over there making truffles!  Is this not a call day, and you’re making truffles!  That’s how hard she works…
404 caller:  I appreciate all the information that is filling in all the gaps.  There has been a lot of speculation with the lack of calls.  When DC was on the calls, we were briefed more about plans A, B and C.  What risk is there is that this is about implementing Plan B rather than Plan A, skipping the US altogether?
Tony:  The United States is 100% aboard with Plan A.  It is moving forward, no one is being eliminated, everybody is set up to go. That is all the information I have – every banking, Treasury, international source says this is ready to go with us in agreement.
Caller:  You said Tuesday that is had stopped, and that is a bit of a red flag. What caused it to stop?
Tony:  When I said it was stopped on Tuesday, I meant the bank activity that was happening on Monday.  It didn’t stop the process.  They were anticipating something larger happening, and that’s why I didn’t do the call.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Tony:  The guy making the TNT Superfantastic hats and t-shirts sent me the .jpgs to post on the site so that you can have your own jewelry, hats and shirts made if you like.  I went to a local guy who said he can print the clothing in one day.  We are trying to create a separate page for the downloads so that everyone can make their own, without worrying about someone making a profit.  I think Daz is doing that.
312 caller:  We’ve missed you! 
Tony: I was hoping I would never have to do this again!  But here we are…
Caller:  I get Abadi’s tweets and I try to understand what he is saying to the people. There have been calls and meetings with Iran and such.  Is that trying to make Iran a connection before doing all this?
Tony:  Iran is always going to have some influence in Iraq.  Are they trying to control Iraq?  Yes, but we are trying to do that as well.  Is the RV waiting for Iran?  No?  Iran is part of the agreement, but we don’t have to wait for that.  We don’t know when it will happen.  Iran wants to improve their country, but the requirements for the RV have been met.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go and we can do this thing!
512 caller:  The window of opportunity is open, right?  Is there a chance of it happening this week?
Tony:  There is an excellent chance of it happening this week, and the people I talk to can’t understand why it hasn’t happened already!  It could be any time.
707 caller:  I’m from California, and I have two questions.  How can those of us who are learning this financial jargon be able to read the rates on the screen? 
Tony:  If I had millions of dollars and I’m sitting with an exchange person making a deal with me for rates and such, I would ask to see the rate on the screen and then ask simple questions like “A million at that rate comes out to what?”  I would ask the questions and expect to get an answer.
Caller:  Thanks to my sister-in-law who gave me your number and the Bank Exchange Checklist a year ago, I know what to ask for.  It also says to ask for Clean and Clear Certificates – what is that?
Tony:  Ask you wealth manager to say that they know where the money came from and that there is nothing illegal about it.  That’s important if you are moving large sums around, so that Homeland doesn’t get involved.  It says they are satisfied where the  money came from.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
410 caller:  I hope you had a good time in Vegas despite all the mist and smoke;  otherwise it’s just a working vacation.  Have you had any more information about how you will be allowed to help us?  Or not?
Tony: That’s why I didn’t do the call, because I was waiting for instructions.  I was hoping not to affect the process.  Even this morning, they were saying “you can’t say that on the call” because many people are listening who get upset if I say too much.  I am just trying to get this done. The system has been run again, and everything is working.  There is just one little thing to be done and then we will go to the bank. I don’t want everyone mobbing the banks, helter-skelter, creating chaos at the banks. 
Caller:  It would be really, really nice to have this happen before Thanksgiving.  Otherwise I’ll be hours from home and have to run out before dessert!  It would be frustrating for the banking people as well.
Tony:  I think it will happen before then, or should happen before then.  What day is Thanksgiving?  Thursday of next week?  I think we should be okay.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
941 caller:  You think it will be done before the 26th?
Tony:  I don’t control it but it seems like it would be done before then.  Last month Iraq didn’t pay their people until the 27th.  I would be comfortable when I know when they are paying people in Iraq. 
Caller:  A lot of people out there are pretty upset.
Tony:  People should be already doing that.  Nothing will affect this – it’s too far gone. There are too many countries and agencies involved.  There is no forcing the government to do something that is going on around the world.
Caller:  When this hits, many people and businesses will be busy doing things they have put off for the last five years.  [More of the same about exposing people, etc.]
Tony:  We weren’t supposed to be involved in this at all.  First it was for the government and then for the elite.  You cannot live the rest of your life based on the RV, and we’ve said that over and over again.  We are now part of it;  they tried to remove us, we are back in it and I understand that fight.
Caller:  [more of the same]
Tony: The 13303 was to help the citizens of this country to go over there, own businesses, get involved in the finances and be treated like Iraqi citizens.  It was not designed for us to get rich;  we found out about it and are taking advantage of the Iraqi situation.  It was designed to wipe out the US debt, like Clinton did, and to pay for the war.  In the process, the rich did get richer, yes.  Then, with the change of administrations, we were able to take advantage of it.  We were being cut out, we found out, and then we were able to get back in.  We are taking advantage of something that 350 million of our fellow citizens won’t even find out about, and they will be unhappy when they do find out too late! The people holding it up will have some problems, in the end.
Caller:  [more of the same]  Get it to happen!  I want to pick up my two new vehicles!
909 caller:  Bruce and his group have been talking about this coming out as a float starting at 1:1, and taking a year or so to come up in the rate, and also that the zim is not in the first basket.  Is the zim still in the first basket, and are the rates still high?
Tony:  We’re going to be very, very happy with the rates, even if the dong comes out at 47 cents.  The zim has a very good rate as well.  The rates for the dinar exchange here in the United States are what we receive here.  In Iraq, the rate will be 1:1 in Iraq, and that makes sense for them.  That is great for them because they just got 3-4 times the money of what their money would buy for them.  Our rates in the US are different.  They will get one dinar for every dollar left in Iraq.
Caller:  I need to hang out with you and DC to take on your easy-going nature to be able to handle this.  That last caller always wants to make a big issue out of everything, and he needs an attitude adjustment.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
919 caller:  I am the call you have been waiting for – I am not giving permission for this to go ahead.  I’ve been the holdup all along.  Let it go and have a nice Thanksgiving!
Tony:  I will give everyone your phone number so that they can call you!  <laughter>
954 caller:  I’m super-fantastic.  How many currencies are in the basket?
Tony:  Seven that I know of.
Caller:  Great, thank you.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
423 caller:  I’m great, out planning pansies.  They look delicate but they are tough.  Tony, I feel sorry for you – I know you are tired of saying the same things over and over again. Now, what is your hunch about why it was stopped this time?
Tony:  I do not have any reason other than … have to be careful here.  Last week when I left, I was told it could happen any time over the weekend. I don’t want to say what happened in Paris stopped it, because we don’t want them to feel they are affecting the whole world.  However, I don’t see another event or requirement that they need.  We are doing told everything has been done, and it should have been over on Saturday, but here we are.  We are still be told it’s over and done, and some are saying it should never take us that long.  There are too many things going on, too many distractions.  With the security precautions we have here, we should be seeing it any moment now.  In LA, there was a “no flying at night” because they had some security issue.  They had 10,000 cops out in the streets in LA because they were anticipating some event like Paris OR expecting you at the bank.  I look at all those things to see what is affecting us and to see where we are at. The world is not stopping so that we can go to the bank.  There are a lot of things you don’t hear about, that I do and have fit into the picture. It is frustrating, too.
Caller:  Is it the same person saying ‘we’re ready  to go’ and then saying ‘stop’?
Tony:  Everyone is saying they are ready to go, do another test to make sure it all still works, then let’s go.  In the  meantime, if the agencies or other countries find something out, or something happens, then it gets stopped again.  It’s common sense that you don’t do an event like this in the middle of that. 
Caller:  Something is always coming up, and if it’s big enough, and someone wants to stop this…
Tony:  Iraq wants to bring their country back up, and it’s available to go today. They need to choose a time that no one expects so no one can mess with it.  I’d rather be safe than sorry. 
Caller:  Do you feel something is different this week and it will really happen this week?
Tony:  This morning when I was getting information, I was on the line asking “yeah, but what makes this different?” because I know you will ask that.  Bank security has not been brought in for months, because that is a dead giveaway.  Well, they brought security in yesterday, so that was different.  The onslaught expected by the banks should have started last night, but it didn’t.  I don’t know if security is there today – probably not after this call!
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Raleigh, and I hope to meet you really soon!
Pam:  Thanks for the great call.  I want to thank everyone out there.  Tony, DC and the other dinar gurus have really helped and taught a lot, and it’s amazing what you have taught all of us.  We’ve all learned and evolved and changed so much in this process.
Ray:  This When am I going to see it Wednesday and hopefully it’s before nightfall.
Tony:  Okay, I’m with you!  Just in case this is our last call of this nature, let’s thank the multiple countries, administrations, bank people, agencies, people who have risked their jobs, lives and families to keep us informed.  Thanks to everyone who helped us survive in these last five years.  The biggest jobs is living your life afterwards, how to keep it yours, make good investments, etc.  Someone helped you get through the process and all we ask in return is for you to pay it forward.  Please help someone make a better life. If we each help  ten people, ten days after the RV, that will change 60 million lives in one day.  I look forward to that.
Hopefully this is the last call of this type. Anything could happen at any moment, so BE READY.  If you still have questions that need to be answered, get in the forum and ask people.  Know the first Ten Things you want to do, and what to do at the bank. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.