DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, November 12, 2015

N7734R INTEL, 12 NOV

Good morning everybody. In the midst of all the positive news I’ve been hearing on the Dinar sites I got another one. One of my gym buddies is a customer service person at Wells. He has Dinar and has ordered Dinar and Dong for customers.
Management has been telling him for years that it won’t happen and they don’t do any exchanges with Dinar or Dong and never will.
Last night he told me a member of upper management mentioned that they expect that will change next week.
I’m not going to get excited yet but this is the very first time I have had a face to face conversation with someone more connected than me. Grain of salt, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.