DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, November 23, 2015

MARTHA UPDATE , 23 NOV

Martha : A little birdie just informed me that a pvt group that was given a skr will have funds on TUESDAY 11/24….of course treat as rumor.

Another group that actually has a bond is still in process of verification.

Zap was right in that several of these bonds were bogus but will be still compensated.   Time line on this is unsure at this point but hopefully this week.

I guess, the timeline I gave you has finally panned out for all of us, BUT there is still a lot of work ahead of us to correct all the wrongs and wake up the world.

Dont forget how we got here and where we need to go.

I hope this is really it. post this later. (I think 11/23 when the forex comes up we will get the numbers.)   Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.