DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, November 27, 2015

IKO WARD UPDATE, 27 NOV

Iko Ward wrote
If Forex remains at 1166 and sets that way for the weekend I'd say they are aligning with the CBI so a new rate can be set Sunday Night.

I also believe we will RV before Sunday night. If we have not RV'd by Monday 11/30, when the IMF and the Chinese are set to announce China's inclusion as an official reserve currency, we will see an Asian revolt and unilateral moves by Russia and China and probably a few others who are keeping a low profile to force the Dinar RV. Enough is enough. The arrogance of the West must be called to the carpet.

You guys have fun, I've stated what I know and from intel I'm exposed to. Guess we'll just have ti wait and see. bbl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.