DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, October 3, 2015

ZAP TIDBIT, 3 OCT

From Zap: LATEST SNIPPETS: MANY, BUT THEY HAVE TO DO WITH THE INTERNAL MACHINATIONS OF THE PROCESS OF GETTING DINAR DONE, AND THE COMPENSATIONS READY FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS.

THESE FUNDS ARE COMING FROM THAT FAMOUSLY ELUSIVE GREY SCREEN WHERE MANY ZEROS HAVE FOUND A HOME LOCKED UP UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME. HUGE CHANGES AHEAD.
 
ALSO, I WILL HAVE TIME TO ANSWER MANY EMAILS TODAY SO I WILL DO THE BEST I CAN –

BEING A HOLIDAY I MANAGED TO BOOK OFF MEETINGS AND DINNERS AND THE LIKE CITING TIREDNESS…AHH..A BIT OF QUIET TIME SO I CAN CATCH UP WITH MOST FOLKS –

ALL IS GOING WELL AND I FIGURE WE ARE GOING TO GET MOVING FULL FORCE IN THE SECOND WEEK –

I WILL STILL BE IN CHINA BUT ABLE TO HANDLE AFFAIRS LONG DISTANCE THANKS TO SKYPE AND OTHER CHAT LINES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.