Monday, October 26, 2015

TNT :A new banking story by Alf, 26 OCT

    • alf said
      12:40 PM Oct 26, 2015
    I went to a WFB today to buy some Dong. I was told that they didn't have it on their screens. I asked if I could see the screen and was promptly shown the screen. The young lady said she had a business customer very excited about the same currencies that I was inquiring  about. She asked me what was going on so I told her about the text messages my cuz and I share. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she read the texts. She asked if I would stop in from time to time to keep her informed about this. I said why not. I went home and called up a foreign currency teller at another WFB branch and was told that the Dongs weren't in circulation at this time. As a rule I used to get bounced around when I inquired about the currencies. I asked about the Dong ,Yuan , Rupiah, Iraqi Dinar .  So maybe this is good news for a change from the Banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.