DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, October 1, 2015

TNT :My WF Bank Story, 1 OCT

    • CaptWillie said
      07:23 PM Sep 30, 2015
    My wife and I happened to be at the drive up ATM at the local WF branch this evening a bit after the bank had closed. I noticed that there were two ladies trying to jump start one of their cars in the parking lot. We drove over to them and I asked them if they need any help. One of them laughed and said "I can run a bank but I can't jump start a car." It only took a couple of minutes to get the lady's car started and as I was putting the jumper cables away she asked me if I was a bank customer. I told her I was and then I asked her, matter of factly, if they were going to be doing currency exchanges at this branch. She said yes and asked if I had some currency that I would be exchanging. I told her that I did and she said that she looked forward to being able to take care of it for me. She also mentioned that there would be no exchange fees. Tony mentioned that the banks would be competitive. Long live competition! GO RV ! ! !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.