DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, October 11, 2015

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 11 OCT

TNT:

Already Blessed:
  OKIE DOKIE…......THERE IS NO BAD NEWS....NOTHING HAS CHANGED....PROJECTIONS AND SPECULATIONS ARE JUST THAT....LET'S STICK WITH THE FACTS AS WE KNOW THEM UNTIL WE HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

Fullofhope: 
 AB does Tony agree wits rayrens comment on OM yesterday. that private partys are exchanging now and our time comes tuesday or sooner?

Already Blessed:  
 YES....RAY HAD INFO AND WE HAVE SAID FOR A WEEK OR 2 THAT PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS ARE EXCHANGING....

HOWEVER.....I WILL BELIEVE THE PROJECTION WHEN WE GET THE CALL TO GO TO THE BANK....OTHERWISE....WE HAVE HAD TOO MANY OF THOSE COULD BE OR SHOULD BE OR WILL BE.....

RAYS INFO ON OMC WAS THE PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WERE EXCHANGING....THAT WAS CONFIRMED....UNFORTUNATELY, NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM WHEN WE WILL BE IN BANKS

Fullofhope:  AB are they still trying to launch it with someone stopping it?
....
Already Blessed:  FULL OF HOPE....I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT.....I DON'T THINK IT IS STOPPING IT AS MUCH AS THE FACT THAT IT IS SO COMPLEX AND ALMOST EVERYTHING GLOBALLY HAS SOME AFFECT ON IT …..

SO IT IS THE PROCESS.

I DON'T ASCRIBE TO THE THEORY THAT 'SOMEONE' DOESN'T WANT US TO HAVE IT SO THEY ARE STOPPING IT....CONSPIRACY THEORIES DON'T WORK FOR ME....IT IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THAT.

************

Sabickford:  
 I can never run away from my problems, because my main problems are procrastination & laziness.

Sabickford:  This weekends forecast shows a 0% chance of cooking or cleaning, with a good chance of laying around in my pajamas.

Gullwing:  Common sense is not very common!!

Sabickford:  People Who Think They Know It All Really Upset Those Of Us That Do!

Sabickford:   The first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.

Sabickford:  I don 't know karate, but I do know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it.

Sabickford:   Frankly autocorrect I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt.

Sabickford:  If we meet offline and you look nothing like your picture - You're buying me drinks till you do

Sabickford:  I Did a Push Up Today!!! Ok I fell down and had to use my arms to get up.. So Close Enough. Now I need Chocolate

Sabickford:  Just burned 2000 Calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I take a nap.

Sabickford:  Warning - There's an email going around offering Processed Pork, Gelatin, and salt in a can. If you get this Delete It !!! It's Spam.

Sabickford: If you're going to call the cops every time you spot me in your bushes, I don't think that this relationship is going to work.

Rxsalesokc:   Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Sabickford:  Note to self: Just because it Pops into my head does not mean it should come out of my mouth.

Sabickford: It s going to be one of those days! The voice's in my head are fighting. My Imaginary friend is running with scissors and at one point one of my personalities wandered off.

Sabickford:  I hate it when I'm singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong.

Sabickford:  My Mother Always told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all …. And some people wonder why I'm so quiet around them.

Sabickford:  If at first you don't succeed - try doing it the way your wife told you..

Sabickford:  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

AlreadyBlessed:  Happiness seems like a far off goal, and it is always conditional, but did you know you can make yourself happy today and without much effort. That's because happiness is a feeling and feelings come from within, you don't need something to happen or someone to say something for you to feel happy now. You can begin your happiness today, don't wait for happiness, grab your happiness now

************
Repost from OM yesterday: ASN wrote 47m ago OM report: Ray is in a great mood. Confirmed that private exchanges are ongoing this weekend. It appears the plan is to complete private exchanges by Monday eve or sooner. Then it is us ..the internet folks. They want us done by Wed or Thu eve. Then the exchanges will open to the general public. Ray is planning to be on a beach in St Thomas by the 20th...maybe the 24th...depends on how much biz he needs to get done before he leaves for some R & R..

************

Efremneal:  Mark down this date, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJKqoHfmOc

Mark down this date: October 20, 2015

(Note: the first 28 minutes is very good information about the financial world and currency markets…..the last 5 minutes is a sales promo…for a book…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.