DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, October 22, 2015

TERRYK CHAT UPDATE, 22 OCT

Morning Coffee with TerryK andMac 9:54 am EDT 10/22/2015

terryk:
Morning all
terryk:
Wow big group today
.MikeH:
Good Morning TK
terryk:
Hey mike u feeling good
terryk:
or better
terryk:
Beach
terryk:
ken
.MikeH:
yes a lot better
terryk:
Kkt
kenbbq1:
morning Terryk
terryk:
Sonny
terryk:
Mwf
terryk:
Jann
terryk:
Bigsam
terryk:
Ang
mwflynn51:
hey TK
terryk:
therevsaid good morning to each and every one of u
beach:
Good morning TK
bigsammie:
morning TK and the rest
terryk:
Big Sam you can speak
terryk:
cool
kenbbq1:
morning bigsammie
jannilew:
Good Morning!
kenbbq1:
jannilew your back.....
jannilew:
 went looking for "Leo's
jannilew:
article
kenbbq1:
I hope you found them
jannilew:
no, I didn't. Who's Leo?
bigsammie:
terryk: at times, yes 
beach:
all of Leo's articles are there in the forum
jannilew:
Are they labeled "Leo"?
.MikeH:
http://www.thegetteam.com/...um/index.php
terryk:
where is Pam this am
bigsammie:
kenbbq1 - good morning
kenbbq1:
He is a super guy that digs up all the articles for us and them we put them in the forum every morning!!!
mac:
asalaam.
kenbbq1:
Pam is on the road to Chi town
.MikeH:
you will find them under the topic they apply to one of the staff post them each morning today beach posted them she is in the forum as beach7
jannilew:
oh, okay, so anything there new, is leo's articles. I'll go back after tk and mac
mac:
Jann how ya feeling today?
.MikeH:
yes everything that is posted new in the forum are the articles that Leo brings us each morning
jannilew:
Feeling like it's a great day for an rv!
jannilew:
still feeling like maybe this evening?
mac:
True. Even when the feeling leaves the fact still remains.
terryk:
Who is the goat anyway
mac:
I know it is coming I try to avoid speculating when, makes me frustrated
kenbbq1:
George in Oklahoma
mac:
Frank is also saying 2016
mac:
early 2016
terryk:
oh the state that during the night go out and remove the Ten Commandments
kenbbq1:
just kicking the can down the road.....
kenbbq1:
that the one
terryk:
they all did that last year as well
terryk:
goes to show u nobody really knows anything
mac:
I don’t think Iraq has time for us to get in to the election year let alone be able to keep their head above water.
kenbbq1:
The Dems might want this closer to voting time to help them out....
mac:
ken don’t think Iraq has that kind of time.
terryk:
I don't know anymore articles are positive, country needs this what gives
kenbbq1:
I know but we didn't think they had time 5 years ago.....
mac:
true
kenbbq1:
I sure hope with everything going on it will push it to the front and let this POP!!!!!
jannilew:
amen
terryk:
morning mac
terryk:
colorado
mac:
There was a article this morning in the forums stating that their needs to be amendments to the constitution in order to implement his reforms.
kenbbq1:
Does the Iran deal have to be fully implemented for this to happen?
mac:
Colorado!!!!!!
mac:
Morning TK sorry got caught up, props to the TK!!!
terryk:
ken I was told months ago to watch Iran currency to be turned on for the public to have access to then u will see Iraq turn theirs on
mac:
I don’t think so
kenbbq1:
So you think Iran then Iraq?
mac:
Iran is clear of their sanctions, they want REVENUE now.
terryk:
but I think the comment yesterday for the world to go bankrupt may have legs
terryk:
kind of what we were talking about years ago
kenbbq1:
I do to start over with a clean slate
mac:
The UN got the pope on board to say it publically in his visit to the UN recently
terryk:
yep
mac:
I also believe the pope could care less about PR. He believes it to be a true solution. His logic is, if big companies with budgets as big as some governments................why can’t countries.
mac:
PR is public relations, not Puerto rico.
terryk:
here is the deal...why is the pope saying anything
mac:
Lots of Catholics in Puerto rico
kenbbq1:
Have ya'll seen anything on the yaun becoming a reserve currency....I heard talk but haven't seen it happen....
terryk:
not yet
terryk:
its coming
kenbbq1:
LeGuard said on the 20th I wonder what the hold up is
mac:
China is now asserting it WANTS to be a reserve currency.
mac:
The pope should have gone on Fallon while he was here. 
terryk:
I'm kind of like the others so frickin tired of this
terryk:
imagine how Iraq peeps feel
terryk:
a lot of frustration
mac:
I’m just waiting at the crosswalk waiting for the little man to say WALK!!!!!!!
mac:
he always does....
terryk:
unless the speaker is broken
terryk:
thinking Paul Ryan is a snake
terryk:
great guy but think he has sold out
mac:
TK so the kurds will get their 17 percent, provided the produce 550K barrels a day, currently their avg is 600K barrels a day. GO Kurdistan
jannilew:
mac I like your thought, I guess I'm not as patient as you.
beach:
My patients left long time ago.
InTime:
Give the non politicians a crack at things; since the politicians have done such a good job
Colorado:
sup Mac
terryk:
So why is abadi going to see Putin next week?
mac:
Jann, I have spent the majority of my life worrying about what others think, stressed about things I have no control over, and tired from meeting all the spoken/unspoken expectations on me. One day I figured out why I was so tired and decided things I can control I do, things I can’t I don’t. I don’t worry about meeting others expectations cause mine are so much stricter than theirs. My life is peaceful that way. Make sense?
.MikeH:
InTime I agree with you replace all of them and see what happens if the new ones don't work then make the change again
terryk:
Jann, I just put it all in God’s hands
terryk:
let him drive
sonnyday:
.http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/...dget-of-91bn/ http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/...get-of-91bn/
mac:
IDK why he is going. Thinking it is good. PM Abadi has not visited the Kremlin.
sonnyday:
Cabinet Approves 2016 Budget of $91bn Posted on 21 October 2015 Iraq's Cabinet has approved a budget of 106 trillion Iraqi dinars ($91 billion) for 2016. The figures are based on crude oil output of 3.6 million barrels per day (BPD) at a price of $45 a barrel. Spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told The Associated Press that Iraq will run with a deficit of 23 trillion dinars ($20 billion), which will be relieved through loans from local and international lenders. The budget will now go before parliament for final approval.
kenbbq1:
Talking about tactics on ISIS?
jannilew:
Absolutely. In God's hands
sonnyday:
excuse the interruption...in a hurry, and seemed appropriate to post now...
terryk:
Have you noticed that when we praise God the numbers in the room dropped
kenbbq1:
well that would not be a deficit oil is over 45 a barrel
kenbbq1:
thanks sonnyday
mac:
where is oil at today, last I looked it was 50 p/brl?
sonnyday:
yw Ken
terryk:
sonny the budget is numbers on current valued currency, once the ri/rv happens it will adjust to value
terryk:
but yea a lot of money
terryk:
keep in mind that the majority is digital money not physical
terryk:
what I call funny money
kenbbq1:
yea but at $5.00 a barrel difference that is almost 20 million a day
terryk:
true ken
sonnyday:
gimme more funny money plz... 
terryk:
but the budget was adjusted to reflect 43.50 is what I read someplace
mac:
ok if my math is right the deficit is 20% of the total budget. If oil goes to 55 p/brl isn't that a 20% increase in the price of oil? Saudi Arabia is trying to artificially raise the price of oil to help Iraq out. WHat am I missing
terryk:
which just happens to be the break even cost to do work in the Bakkan
kenbbq1:
wasn't that in the 2015 budget?
terryk:
in ND
mac:
Yes I believe 55 p/brl was the 2015 budget price
mac:
or was it 56????
terryk:
they adjusted
terryk:
I think it's 45
kenbbq1:
not sure...one of those but didn't they adjust it back?
mac:
true. these were the first numbers submitted
terryk:
all I know the leaves are falling
terryk:
it's getting colder
terryk:
bones are aching
mac:
Did anyone notice how the news trail just started to trickle yesterday about 2-3 pm my time?
terryk:
I was getting ready for bed about that time mac
mac:
SO what are we looking for today?
mac:
TK oh yeah you haven’t caught up from your puppy setting your watch the other day. 
mwflynn51:
have a great day
terryk:
that little guy turned 1 last week
terryk:
got him a puppy massage
mac:
mw you have a great day
terryk:
later mw
beach:
I been trying to get use to the time here in Destin
terryk:
so keep the faith all it has to happen
terryk:
just when is the mystery
mac:
Love Destin!!! was stationed at tyndal AFB in Panama City, FL
mwflynn51:
off for a ride while it’s still pretty outside
beach:
we drove up to Panama City two days ago so nice
jannilew:
thank you, keeping the faith here for another day
terryk:
I need to get moving as well turn on hot tub, granddaughter coming over
mac:
Yeah, raining here, peeps don’t like their cars washed in the rain. don’t know why.....
beach:
I will always keep the faith
terryk:
God Bless you all
mac:
Beach, loved the sand and the people.
beach:
god bless you terry
sonnyday:
Praying here...thank you
kenbbq1:
just got to be ready in Gods time not ours....
terryk:
try to get on tonight
terryk:
later all
kenbbq1:
Thank you TerryK and Mac
.MikeH:
enjoy your day TK
beach:
Mac is sure is nice here in Destin
kenbbq1:
Hey Mac how did that axle treat you yesterday....
jannilew:
later guys
mac:
If you feel doubt creeping in, just admit it to God and tell Him you trust in Him and move on with your day. Don’t become so self absorbed with doubt that we miss out on giving and serving the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.