DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, October 18, 2015

S3A CHAT UPDATE , 18 OCT

S3A


  • Hello People of The World. I am your TRUTH INTEL. Once Again
    Let me start by saying that I totally understand everyone's frustration. 
    Trust me. I am sometimes feel frustrated too. I think 99% of all us so call "Gurus" are frustrated at one point in our Journey? 
    But what exactly is "Frustration" ? Frustration is basically when plans don't turn out to be exactly as we predicted. That's the frustration Dinarland lives every single day. 
    Am I frustrated right now? Quite frankly NO NOT EVEN A BIT LOL
    I am not frustrated because I only following the information, HINTS and plans The "Elite" is pulling to get things and process going.
    Some of you people recently attacked me for being so " Unclear" on my INTELS. ? 
    It's funny that most people understand exactly what I am saying and they appreciate my INTEL. 
    and some instead of asking any one else's or do a little research, blame me for their frustration? LOL. 
    LET ME JUST MAKE A REFERENCE ON A POSTING OF ONE OF YOU, SHALL WE? 
    WOW, THAT REALLY HURTS,,JAJJAJA 
    Well first of all let me answer positively that before me, no one call an event as the last "Black Monday" on the Stock Market. I DID. NOT TONY NOT MOUNTAIN GOAT, NOT ANYONE ELSE CALL IT? BUT ME ONLY WHY? LOL 
    SECOND: TO SAY I  BRING  "NOTHING" IS BASICALLY NOT TRUTH AT ALL. I HAVE BROUGHT INTEL NO ONE ELSE HAVE EVEN DREAM OF HAVING. LET ME REMIND YOU ONE LAST TIME, THAT WHEN I CAME UP  I WAS THE ONLY ONE SAYING :THAT THE REVALUATION WAS DECIDED TO BE DONE BY THE END OF 2016. DIDN'T I? MANY OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ACCUSED ME TODAY GOT PISSED OF ME FOR SAYING SUCH A OUTRAGEOUS CONFIRMATION, I REMEMBERED EXACTLY YOUR POSTINGS, CALLING ME A LAIR AND IF I DID NOT BRING UP ANYTHING POSITIVE IN THIS PAGE TO GET OUT!!! LOL. 
    YOU SEE PEOPLE I BROUGHT YOU THE EXACT INTEL AND NEWS MANY OF YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR. MANY TIMES TRUTH REALLY HURTS. I AM NOT HERE TO CONSPIRE AGAINST YOUR HAPPINESS OR DESTROY YOUR DREAMS TO BECOME RICH ONE DAY..NOOOO 
    BUT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ALLEGED TO SAID THAT IN FEW DAYS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW WHO I AM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BRING BULLSHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE FOR THE LAST TIME: I AM DOING THIS ON MY OWN WILL, I GOT MY OWN 300 PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW EVERY SINGLE INTEL I GET.
    I ONLY WANTED TO PROVIDED YOU WITH THE SAME INFORMATION AND TRUTH MANY OF YOUR GURUS ARE NOT TELLING YOU AT ALL. SO? IF YOU REALLY WANT ME OUT OF THIS PAGE..
    DO YOUR VOTING RIGHT NOW. TELL EXOGEN TO GET ME OUT OF HERE.
    I DON'T CARE. I CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR BEING A MORON. I REALLY DON'T
    IF YOU WANT TO BE LIE ABOUT OR KEEP DREAMING IN WONDERLAND BE MY GUEST KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.
    SO IN FEW DAYS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT? LOL JAJAJAJA
    OK I REALLY WISH I CAN TELL YOU THE INTEL I HAVE RIGHT NOW ON MY HANDS. THIS INTEL WILL SHOCK YOU 100% OF YOU PEOPLE ESPECIALLY MORON'S LIKE CHENZOH BUT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF BURNING MY SOURCES OR EVEN MYSELF. I JUST WON'T LOL
    I AN'T FALLING FOR YOUR PEOPLE FRUSTRATION I WON'T SORRY, LOL   
    So HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. IF YOU WANT ME OUT PUT YOUR VOTING RIGHT NOW ON THIS POSTING AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN.. I GUARANTEED YOU.. I WILL BE ANOTHER DEAD BEAT GURU. I WILL BE THE 1001 LEAVING THIS WONDERFUL PAGE LOL 
    WOW.. HOW EXITED THAT WOULD BE ISN'T IT?
    SO TODAY'S I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE TELLING YOU ANYTHING AT ALL, I REALLY DON'T LOL 
    FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATE MY INTEL, SENT ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE INSTEAD, I WILL GIVE YOU MY INTEL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED OF COURSE. 
    AND FOR THOSE HATERS. KEEP HATING PEOPLE, YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!! 
    OH BY THE WAY, SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT BETWEEN US ARE TWO INFILTRATORS FROM THE ELITE THAT MONITOR EVERY SINGLE POSTING I DO? LOL THESE ARE SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SPREADING ALL THE BULLSHIT OF LIES LIKE THE ADMIRAL, THE NEW REPUBLIC, THE DRAGON FAMILY AND RECENTLY THAT GUY WHO IS HOLDING HOSTAGE THE RV, JAJAJAJA 
    THESE ARE THE SAME IDIOTS WHO LOVE TO ATTACK ME, CAUSE THEY DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE TO BE AWARE..LOL 
    SO ANY WAY PLEASE DO YOUR THING AND DO YOUR VOTE RIGHT NOW. 
    THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL. 
    • Beny:  Good to have you back posting here.  I tried to send a request to you to add as a friend.  It is not working here.  I would appreciate you sending me a request.  I want to receive your intel as a PM if it is not posted here...blessings
    • Keep it coming Beny.
    • Stay, please. Tried sending request not working. Can you send me one?
    • You're doing fine and well Mr. Beny
      keeping us informed is a noble cause.
      Thank you
    • You go Beny, don't let anyone live rent free up in your head, keep doing God's work. Thanks
  • I'm not saying I don't appreciate it.  I just don't understand it.  Keep it coming Beny.  I'm not being hateful.  Just don't understand
    • Let me see, 1000's? Hmmm. You can be referring to the Annunaki coming out of stasis could you? Lol
      People need to stop being so hateful on here. Namaste'
      • Thank you Beny  for keeping us informed! It is nice to receive a heads up

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.