,
DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________________ _______

Monday, March 2, 2015

POPPY3 UPDATE & DC HIGHLIGHTS, 2 MARCH

poppy3: OK GOT BACK FOR A MIN AND CAN NOW SHED MORE LITE ON MY GOOD NEWS I AM EXCITED ABOUT. I WAS TOLD IN THE FINANCE MEETING THIS MORNING THAT THE ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT A RATE THAT IS BEING ASKED FOR AND DISCUSSED TO DEAL WITH THE VALUE OF DINAR, AND THAT RATE IN DISPUTE IS IN THE $3.90 CENT RANGE . THE ARGUMENT IS THAT THE OIL MINISTERS ARE WANTING A HIGHER RATE AND THE CBI IS ARGUING TO BEGIN AT A MORE NOMINAL MEDIAN RATE, BUT THE OIL MINISTER SAYS THEY CAN'T MEET PAYMENTS TO THE PRODUCERS WITHOUT THE HIGHER RATE. NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED AND IT IS GOING TO REQUIRE MORE DISCUSSION . THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MIDDLE GROUND AND THE WAY TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT BOTH NEED. MEETING NEEDS AND REMOVING THE THREE ZERO'S WITHOUT CAUSING UNCONTROLLED INFLATION THIS IS EXCITING NEWS TO ME BECAUSE WHAT WE NEED THEM TO DO IS FRONT AND CENTER AND THEY ARE IN A HURRY. POPPY3 GET YOUR PRAYER REQUEST IN . POPPY3

********
TNT:

DC Highlights From Mon. TNT CC via Adept1

DC: Iraq got up to the plate on Saturday night, lined up and ready to go, and they had a meeting about the RV, taxes, customs rules and enforcement ready to go on 1. March.

They agreed to keep the tariffs and customs rules in place, and not to restart the auctions, but to hold off on the public side of the RV.

They are holding off on who can exchange in Iraq for a few days. For those who don’t care about the details, that is the news, and you can turn off and go back to sleep.


Everyone is waiting on Iraq. Everyone is prepped and ready for the tariffs and they are going forward as expected. We got that information from someone driving a truck over the border, and also from those enforcing those tariffs and fees.

The tariffs are in place throughout the country. The auctions didn’t take place because they have enough for the money. They finished paying Kurdistan, not to pay the police and military and salaries.

They decided several things in that Saturday meeting, and we have some confirmation on one of them. Abadi and his Council of Ministers decided that it would be better to take back a part of Iraq, Tikrit?

The bankers didn’t think that was part of the mix.  We do not believe that they will wait until Tikrit is taken back, they just want a major success to look good before moving forward so they can roll it forward in a big celebration.

One of the strategies is to use the revaluation to soften up the troops. ISIL is paying $190 per month plus food, so this will soften up some places in Anbar and Mosul. So this is part of the military tactics; we don’t talk about that here because everyone is listening to this call, including Baghdad.

That got wrapped into this situation on Saturday night. We don’t know if today’s success was enough. They are playing this by ear. They don’t need to have the entire town be re-taken, they just need some wins on the board. That was not part of the equation until Saturday night.


DC: I’m a bit frustrated – why did this get mixed in at the last minute? When I calmed down, you realize that these things in Iraq are important to them. This does block them into a corner where this absolutely has to take place, between the auctions, banks, tariffs and all. It will happen when Dr Shabibi gets comfortable. We may have to wait a few days, maybe four days.

DC: People say “Oh, it didn’t happen today, so it will be another two weeks” but that is not how it works. This is a daily decision, pushing and pulling, maybe this extra bit would be a good idea. It’s not a giant plan to frustrate us for the last 15 months, it’s a daily back and forth.

This last one was a recommendation to Abadi that they are starting to fight in Tikrit, and maybe it would be a good idea to have a victory or good news. They didn’t want to stop the tariffs and laws, they had enough to pay their soldiers, so… they didn’t have a lot of press, just bad news about ISIL, and they had some maneuvering room.

They are prepared with their procedures and such, and by dealing with the terrorists, they are now in a wonderful spot. Nothing else needs to be done, and with the auctions, they can go at any time.


DC: In effect, with these tariff and tax laws at the new rates, they have blocked themselves into getting this done in a very short time. Also, with the auctions having stopped, they don’t have a lot of cash in hand, so they will have to change the rate.

DC: In the last few months, they all want to make sure this is absolutely perfect, and that brings up a lot of issues. They want to show that the Iraqi defense forces can beat ISIL forces, and that is a big deal. I wasn’t in the meeting, and I don’t get it; it’s crappy news and we just have to deal with it.

DC: I have to go I know this is not the news you wanted, but this is another step towards this being done. This is very positive deal.

They were absolutely ready to go Saturday night. They could and should have done it then.

Watch the news and see what develops. Watch the boards and hopefully we will see this very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.