DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM______________

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THE RUPIAH OF INDONESIA, THAT IS IN THE 2ND BASKET, WOULD BE A BETTER RETURN THAN THE DONG, 29 MAY

KTFA:

torch123 » KTFA Family,This would be a question for Eagle 1 or anyone else who would have a thought to share....I believe E1 stated that he thought the first group (basket) would likely RV today.......he also mentioned the Indonesian Rupiah would RV about 2 weeks later......

I know all the rates for IQD and VND are speculated rates......and I have heard a wide variety on them........however, I have not heard yet what the thoughts are on the new rate for the IDR......does anyone have any thoughts to share on this???

Thanks in advance.

**********

RollWithFaith:  Good Morning Torch123! The last report I read from Eagle1 stated the IDR is expected to be in the 2nd basket at a rate of 1.07
Hope this helps.   RollWithFaith

**********

KayKay3: I remember Eagle 1 saying and it is in my notes that the Rupiah would be a better return than the Dong.

**********

Pilarportia: E1,i am very encouraging reading your post about IQD and Vnd but for IDR i have my own opinion.Last year, Indonesian parliement boldly said they will redominate the IDR, 1000idr equal to 1 new idr. but untill now there is no progress base on what i read from internet and newspaper. 
but if i get info about IDR i will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.