DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM______________

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THE IRAQI DINAR MAYBE OVER $7, 13 MARCH

TerryK Chat 3/12/13  6 pm est
[TERRYK] HEY ALL
[lakeisland]    HEY
[Dee1031] Hey tk do you have our rv?
[TERRYK] JUST GOT WORD THAT WF IS MEETING IN THE MORNING
[TERRYK] ON INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY
[TERRYK] AND THE CHANGES COMING
[lakeisland] YEA!
[TERRYK] THAT?S THE WAY IT WAS JUST PUT
[TERRYK] DEE I SAID TO TREAT THAT AS RUMOR
[TERRYK] I THOUGHT AS MANY LAST NIGHT WAS OUR NIGHT
[TERRYK] HEARING THAT IT MAYBE TONIGHT OR BETTER YET THURSDAY THIS WEEK
[TERRYK] I LOVE THURSDAYS
[Lady Sarah] Soooooo perhaps we have one more wednesday conference call and perhaps it will be the best one of all
[Dee1031] well kuwait rv'd on a Wednesday
[TERRYK] YES WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CALL TOMORROW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
[TERRYK] I HAVE NOT CHATTED WITH YOU ALL FOR SO LONG
[lakeisland] We missed you
[TERRYK] I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL THE PROMOTIONS 
[TERRYK] TO ALL THE NEW MODS
[TERRYK] AND ADMINS
[TERRYK] WHOO HOOO
[Lady Sarah] that baby is waiting for RV , it would be very appropriate timing
[TERRYK] I HEAR THERE ARE MORE MODS COMING
[Midnight Blue]    They should name her Arrvy!
[TERRYK] NOW I DID HEAR THAT A BANK IN MO IS SHOWING A 7.- RATE
[Dee1031] Midnight Blue    
[TERRYK] TRYING TO GET THAT CONFIRMED
[garfield]    - what Intel makes you think tonight more than last night, thanks
[TERRYK] SAME INTEL
[Dee1031] TK why are some WF banks telling people they are not dealing with the IQD?
[TERRYK] JUST DIFFERENT NIGHT
[TERRYK] OBAMA WHAT I?M HEARING PUT THE SKIDS ON IT
[garfield]    - thanks 
[TERRYK] WANTING TO CHARGE US ALL A TAX FOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE
[TERRYK] DON?T KNOW IF IT PASSED OR NOT
[TERRYK] USING THE TERMS IN THE OBAMACARE BILL TO DO IT
[TERRYK] JUST WATCH TONIGHT
[TERRYK] REMEMBER WHAT I SAID
[TERRYK] THE WORLD
TERRYK] THAT?S ALL I?M GOING TO SAY
[pencer1] alot of good news
[TERRYK] IT?S TOMORROW
[TERRYK] THE MEETING WAS MOVED TO TOMORROW FROM TODAY
[TERRYK] WHAT DOES THAT TELL U
[TERRYK] JUST WATCH TONIGHT OR IN THE MORNING
[mykitty] ok
[rich17]  Are you not hearing anything about the dong or just don't want to answer? Sorry to bug you...but sure would like to know. Thanks!
 [TERRYK] .39 
[superdj567] TK...is the dong still in the first basket with the dinar? 
[mykitty]  Is Contact #1 talking now of is he still quiet? 
[TERRYK] YES 
 [TERRYK] AND GET THIS 
[TERRYK] THE DINAR MAYBE OVER 7.00 
[TERRYK] WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM 
[TERRYK] TREAT THAT AS RUMOR 
[TERRYK] OK 
[TERRYK] HEARD THE SKR'S WENT AWAY TO BE HONEST 
[TERRYK] SKR'S ARE NOT LEGAL 
[TERRYK] WHAT I WAS TOLD 
[TERRYK] TIER 4 5 NOT YET 
[TERRYK] THAT?S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 
[TERRYK] OMEGA AND CMKM 
[TERRYK] READ WHAT I SAID SKRS DEAD 
[TERRYK] I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE GETTING ANYTHING FROM SKRS 
 [TERRYK] AND WHAT I HEARD THEY ARE NOT LEGAL 
[TERRYK] LATER BLUEDOG 
[TERRYK] PHONE
[TERRYK] IF I GET ANY CALLS I WILL BE BACK
[TERRYK] IF NOT SEE YOU ALL IN THE AM
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS 
[TERRYK] NO NEW NEWS AS OF YET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.