Thursday, February 7, 2013

IT IS SIGNED, 8 FEB

Terry K post thus. 2/7/13 7:35 est

TERRYK] IS THAT MICHIGANDER
[TERRYK] HEY BRO WHATS GOING ON
[ram1]    Any confirmation of the budget yet?
[TERRYK] RAM I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT?S SIGNED
[michigander0131]    hey 
[TERRYK] BEHIND DOORS
[TERRYK] BUT I HEAR NOT YET IN OR BY PAPER
[TERRYK] SO WHO DO YOU TAKE
[michigander0131] i take finance commitee/when they speak then ill know / but thats me    
[TERRYK] I KNOW AND THAT?S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT U 
[TERRYK] MICH 
[michigander0131]       
[TERRYK] THAT?S WHY MY SITE WORKS I LET YOU ALL HAVE YOUR OWN VIEWS
[TERRYK] NOT JUST MINE
[TERRYK] RIGHT
[kyleesnanny] toni .....       
[michigander0131]    right boss and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.