DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM______________

Monday, February 11, 2013

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 11 FEB

2-11-2013 Intel Guru Blaino we now see current information developing that makes us think that tomorrow between noon and four pm eastern standard time the worldwide global financial situation could entertain massive changes from the current paradijm...Just off the c phone with an old oily guy who agrees "nothing so far today".... 

2-11-2013  Intel Guru Blaino   we have often wondered what the day of the rv would look LIKE...Well a glance out your window ...Might just tell you!

2-11-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Technically, they have to notify the IMF of there desire to either be on the dollar or on there own currency.  Shabibi made that decision 10 years ago to have Iraq have the dinar.  Which obviously, they want being the richest country in the world to have the great buying power the dinar should have.  If they choose to switch now, it would be 10 years down the drain lowering inflation, etc.  Iraq will not become a dollar country.  This dollarization is short lived, in fact, Shabibi agreed to not  dollarize more than 30%.  We know due the pending float, they are much higher than that at this time.

2-11-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Remember the CBI website?  Said only listen to what is put out on the CBI.   IMO, with the IMF deadline Feb 23rd on the Stand by Agreement, the USAID over there training the Iraqis on international banking (why if your not going to make it convertible per the SBA) as a condition of the US strategic framework agreement, something appears to be up.  It appears that the free float will begin this month or soon thereafter.  IMO, the 1000 to $1 may be the starting point.  There simply is to much as risk here for Iraq to fail with all these agreements and the consequences of not meeting those deadlines.

2-11-2013  Intel Guru Blaino    THE INTEL TEAM HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WARNING"   A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.  WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME…   [post 2 of 2]

2-11-2013  Intel Guru Blaino  We… have 2 major bank foreign currency execs that SAY "monday-tuesday" and this according to internal memos and meetings, training and so ON... Rates flashing on teller screens after being solid and showing no ust hold on foreign currency department screens for weeks originally at $3.42 buy (they buy from us) and $3.68 sell...(they sell to us)then, we had several days of $3.86 and $4.20.... Now back to the former rate since Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.