DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, January 4, 2013

DID GET A CALL 30 MIN AGO AND TOLD ME TO WATCH FOR IT TONIGHT AND WE CASH OUT MONDAY AGAIN, 4 JANUARY

4:22 PM [ericasmom]    we are all praying for you to tell us you are feeling GOOD today

4:22 PM [TERRYK] SO NO RV THIS MORNING BUT DID GET A CALL 30 MIN AGO AND TOLD ME TO WATCH FOR IT TONIGHT AND WE CASH OUT MONDAY  AGAIN

4:23 PM [jtolsn] tonights gonna be a good night

4:23 PM [TERRYK] YEP JTOLSN

4:23 PM [TERRYK] IM HEARING THAT FROM 3 SOURCES

4:23 PM [firecarl] Saw a billboard today that said Jan. 7 th ....things are changing

4:23 PM [jtolsn] just in case terry you got a 4th?

4:24 PM [TERRYK] I DO AND HAVE A CALL INTO THEM NOW I REALLY HAVE ABOUT 20 NO KIDDING
  4:24 PM [jtolsn] dang and i was just kidding

4:24 PM [ericasmom]    oh dear.. someone call em an emt

4:24 PM [jtolsn] you're cool man..

4:25 PM [ericasmom] correction.. call ME and emt  

4:27 PM [TERRYK] DONT FORGET IF YOUR GOING TO TRY TO GET MORE DINAR DO NOT  I REPEAT DO NOT BUY IT FROM EBAY

4:28 PM [firecarl] someone want a Medic ?

4:28 PM [TERRYK] GET IT FROM XXXXX OR XXXXX

4:28 PM [greek1212]     why do you feel that way, ebay is a marketplace that sells it?

4:28 PM [Dee1031] I wouldn't buy from ebay either

4:29 PM [yabba dabba] greek1212 couterfeit no proof of purchase ect

4:29 PM [Dee1031] but I would buy from Ali

4:29 PM [TERRYK] YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CASH IT IN WITHOUT A REPUTABLE DEALER RECEIPT TRUST THAT ONE

4:29 PM [XXXXXX] greek1212 we know for a fact they do absolutely no compliance, there not licensed in any state. quite frequently they are not honest with there payment processors with what business there in. There is a lot of risk involved.

4:29 PM [Dee1031] even though I am not buying anymore  

4:29 PM [TERRYK] AND IF YOU PLAN ON CASHING IN WITH XXXXXX OR XXXXXXX....THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT

4:29 PM [greek1212]    if you dont have a reciept you wont be able to cash in??

4:29 PM [firecarl] i hope so .... i got mine way back from a guy in 04 ...i got no receipt .

4:29 PM [TERRYK] THATS PRETTY MUCH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN GREEK SOME BANKS MAY TAKE IT BUT I DOUBT IT

4:30 PM [firecarl] currency is currency

4:30 PM [greek1212] I dont have a reciept for all of my dinar, do have one for some??

4:30 PM [TERRYK] FYI I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS FOR YEARS

4:30 PM [greek1212] havent followed you for years so I didn't know?

4:30 PM [TERRYK] THATS WHY I HAVE BOTH XXXXXX AND XXXXXX HERE

4:30 PM [greek1212] as long as it's all be verified why would it be a problem, except maybe for taxes of long term or short term rate??

4:31 PM [firecarl] if i got 1 mill of IQD worht 3.2 USD ...I think ,y bank is gonna welcome that

4:31 PM [firecarl] just give me the chance is all I need ...I 'll sweat the logistics if they come

4:31 PM [TERRYK] YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM BUT HEY YOU ALL KNOW BETTER

4:32 PM [jtolsn]    you're right on

4:32 PM [TERRYK] FIRECARL DO THIS

4:32 PM [jtolsn] [terryk] your going to have to prove where you got it from

4:32 PM [TERRYK] CALL YOU BANK RIGHT NOW  TELL THEM THIS HEY  I WANT TO DEPOSIT 3 MILLION INTO THIS BANK

4:32 PM [firecarl] logistics ... let it RV ..... logistics ? heck that's the easy part

4:32 PM [TERRYK] WHAT DO I NEED IM JUST TELLING U

4:33 PM [firecarl] the RV part is the hard part

4:33 PM [TERRYK] NO ITS NOT REALLY GETTING IT EXCHANGED WILL BE

4:33 PM [firecarl]    - give it to me bud ....i'm more than ready

4:33 PM [TERRYK] THERE ARE CURRENCIES RIGHT NOW THAT HAVE RV'ED

4:33 PM [TERRYK] AND I KNOW OF THREE PEOPLS THAT HAVE CURRIENCIES THAT CANT EXCHANGE HERE IN THE USA

4:34 PM [firecarl] heck , I had MEX. peso that went from 10000 to 198 .... turned it in and boom ....instant cash-o- la

4:34 PM [bamatom]    If we purchased Dinar fromXXXXXXX as a group and have only one receipt, do you think we will all be able to use the receipt as long as total dinar CE is not more than total on the receipt?

4:34 PM [TERRYK] BAMATOM ASK XXXXXXXXX THEY ARE ON RIGHT NOW

4:34 PM [XXXXXXX] bamatom has the currency been split up amongst the group?

4:34 PM [TERRYK] THATS WHY THEY ARE HERE

4:34 PM [janicemulvaney]    i got mine from XXXX XXXXX XXXX most of it

4:35 PM [greek1212]    how come if I take my currency to a dealer here or a currency exchange they will buy it back with no reciept?

4:35 PM [TERRYK] IM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU

4:35 PM [firecarl] heck i got some in Iraq , just in case of a " in country" RV ...

4:35 PM [bamatom XXXXXXXXX Yes each has what they purchased and we were going to make copies of the receipt one for each member

4:35 PM [TERRYK] IM JUST TELLING YOU HOW ITS GOING TO BE

4:35 PM [greek1212] but your saying I wont be able to cash it? So I should go sell it back and buy it back so I can have a reciept?

4:35 PM [firecarl] hope we have this problem by Monday ...

4:36 PM [bamatom]  XXXXXXXXX Will it also work if we have receipts from other dealers or banks?

4:36 PM [TERRYK] WHO IS ON WITH  XXXXXX  XXXXX

4:36 PM [XXXXXX] bamatom you'll each need a gifting letter from the person whose name was on the order

4:36 PM [firecarl] I like this problem ....I live 90 minutes from Hialeah Florida ...they can make any receipt you want ...

36 PM [DINAR BANKER]    it's Jordan

4:37 PM [ericasmom] XXXXXXXX  where do we get that as I gave some to my children

4:37 PM [greek1212] firecarl that's true

4:37 PM [angelbabies28] hey guys i have to leave for a bit but i will be back.....see ya later

4:37 PM [firecarl] anything is possible in that town

4:37 PM [bamatom] XXXXXXXX Will the gifting letter need to be dated and notarized prior to a change in the value of the currency purchased?

4:37 PM [TERRYK] HEY JORDAN IF THEY ARE REGESTERED ON XXXXXXXX SITE

4:37 PM [XXXXXXXX] ericasmom You can easily do it yourself "I Jon Doe hereby gift X amount of Dinar from order #123456 to Jane Doe" and sign it

4:37 PM [firecarl] group rate for IQD receipt , greek1212 , hahahhaa

4:38 PM [XXXXXXXXXX]  And your done

4:38 PM [TERRYK] THEY CAN EXCHANGE WITH YOU

4:38 PM [ericasmom] Dinar banker thank you!!

4:38 PM [TERRYK] IF THEY HAVE A RECEIPT RIGHT

4:38 PM [XXXXXXXX]    Correct

4:38 PM [ericasmom] XXXXXXXXXX do you do it the day you gave it to them or does that matter

4:38 PM [ericasmom] so if they were all with me, that would be ok

4:38 PM [janicemulvaney] XXXXXXXXX  im registered but all i ever done was layaways back a year ago and lost all of them

4:38 PM [XXXXXXXX] ericasmom It wouldn't make a difference, as long as its documented

4:39 PM [firecarl] but in hindsight ... I like having to deal with this problem . I would love this for a problem ....come on you stiinkin' IQD RV !!

4:39 PM [janicemulvaney] hello buckeye

4:39 PM [BUCKEYE] Hey TK

4:39 PM [ericasmom]    i can't tell you how much we appreciate you.. Do i hear this from anyone else today>> lets celebrate the one who fights for US!!fireworks  

4:39 PM [DINAR BANKER] janicemulvaney that shouldn't be an issue for you

4:40 PM [firecarl] who would of thought that 2004 would make me "old" money

4:40 PM [glryan10] 1-4-13 Bloomberg: Iraq Lawmakers Deny Parliament Is Set to Be Dissolved. Two Iraqi officials denied a television report that the parliament will be dissolved within 48 hours, leaving Prime Minister Maliki to govern as a caretaker.

4:41 PM [BUCKEYE] TK

...does a gift letter have to Be notarized?

4:41 PM [Tradewind1]    remember we had XXXXX XXXX  at the beginning are they ok

4:42 PM [luvmyboys] firecarl You are in vacation mode already I see  

4:42 PM [XXXXXX XXXX ] skiman It used to be, but due to some changes in compliance it's no longer required to get a notary on the gifting letter, it just needs to be signed by the purchaser

4:42 PM [jtolsn]    - late tonight are they telling you?

4:42 PM [janicemulvaney] XXXXXX i was worried i could not bring my dinras to yall ive all my reciepts etc from dinar trade and LOA i plan on buying straight out from yall at the end of the month

4:42 PM [skiman] DB...TY

4:42 PM [firecarl] luvmyboys - all day ....got 5 days off after a rough December . Got the boat washed and ready for cruisin'. Maybe tonight if it lays down a bit

4:42 PM [XXXXXXXXX] janicemulvaney If your a customer of ours we'll absolutely work with you to get that finalized, but we can not exchange currency from DT if you do not have an invoice or receipt for the purchase.

4:43 PM [TERRYK] HEY SIS

4:43 PM [luvmyboys] firecarl Well, when this thing happens, I will be a permanent vacation myself. Looking forward to being "retired" and being able to dop things I never have time for

4:44 PM [janicemulvaney] XXXXXXXXX oh ive got all the paper work even the original email etc from 2010n when i bought them ok so im good to go then great

4:44 PM [ok2bhappy] So what was the news?

4:44 PM [DINAR BANKER] janicemulvaney Yes you should be just fine then.

4:44 PM [TERRYK] SO ONE REGISTER AT XXXXXXXX OR XXXXXXX

4:44 PM [TERRYK] JUST GO ONLINE AND DO IT

4:44 PM [ericasmom] XXXXXXXX if we owe $700 on a reserve and it rvs at 3$, will you just remove the $700 plus any charges from the remaining

4:44 PM [TERRYK] 2 MINUTES

4:44 PM [greek1212] XXXXXXXX so can I send you my dinar you verifiy it and sell it back to me with a reciept

4:44 PM [firecarl] luvmyboys - taking the words right out of my mouth ... just was dreaming of that stuff no more than a hour ago .... oh to be lazy and drunk ,hahahaha

4:45 PM [XXXXXXXX ] ericasmom Our preference is that you pay the order off with U.S. funds, however if you do not have the required amount available to complete the order, and the value of the order exceeds to total amount owed on the balance, we can exchange some dinar from the order to pay the order off.

4:45 PM [ericasmom] God has so many things lined up for me to do , I will never have a dull moment

4:45 PM [TERRYK] THATS THINKING OUT OF THE BOX GREEK NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT

4:45 PM [luvmyboys] firecarl Lazy yes, drunk - not so much    don't like that feeling

4:45 PM [firecarl] luvmyboys - lazy it is ...all in favor ?

4:45 PM [ericasmom] XXXXXXXX would you at that time take credit cards

4:46 PM XXXXXXXX] greek1212 If you are a customer of ours, that is correct.

4:46 PM [luvmyboys] firecarl Amen brother!

4:46 PM [XXXXXXXX ] ericasmom More then likely we will not

4:46 PM [firecarl] after we figure out how to the IQD into USD ....some how, some way , some where

4:46 PM [Tradewind1]    do you think there will be a short window to cash in

4:47 PM [firecarl] don't care bought no rate ,just the date

4:47 PM [greek1212] XXXXXXXXI'll buy a million, send you my XXX amount to verifiy and send me a reciept for all of it?? How does that sound?

4:47 PM [luvmyboys] firecarl I agree. It's more ROI than we would ever see on anything else

4:47 PM [firecarl] the bright side is I do have a receipt for the VND ... then I'll go buy a receipt for the IQD , hahahah

4:48 PM [Agent 007] firecarl  

4:48 PM [ericasmom] XXXXXXX so could I cash in what I do have and then pay you and then cash out the remainiing that I have on reserves, will that work?

4:48 PM [firecarl] always more ways to skin that ole kitty

4:48 PM [greek1212] firecarl funny you have a VND reciept b/c I do too, but not for the IQD so let me know where in Hieliah I need to go to get an IQD reciept

4:48 PM [XXXXXXXXX] greek1212 That sounds perfect

4:49 PM [greek1212] XXXXXXX would that work??

4:49 PM [XXXXXXXX] ericasmom Yes it will

4:49 PM [firecarl] greek1212 - we'll figure it out my brother ... just need the reason to go figure it out

4:49 PM [XXXXXXXX] Sorry everyone but I have to leave!

4:49 PM [XXXXXXXX] ericasmom Glad I could help

4:50 PM [firecarl] i've been through too much with this ride to let the small stuff cloud my vision of .... you all know what

4:51 PM [firecarl] piece of paper ? heck , I got alot of paper and a printer ...hahahha

4:51 PM [firecarl] thank you photo shop

4:51 PM [bosco] XXXXXXXIf I wanted to buy some more Dinar right now from you where do I go to do it?

4:51 PM [honeybee] Terry many of us bought years ago from other exchange places befor you ever had XXXXXXXX OR XXXXXXXX in here..... are we going to have troubnle exchanging then???? because we didnt buy from them????? thats hardly fair

4:52 PM [Agent 007] honeybee don't worry, as I have told you in the past, I will take care of you with exchanging

4:52 PM [firecarl] peace out all of my fellow dinar-aholics ... let the sweating begin

4:55 PM [TERRYK] IM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU ALL WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON THE NEW UST REQUIRMENTS FOR THE EXCHANGE AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT RECIPTS FOR YEARS

4:56 PM [Tradewind1]    well i got receipts and emails just started my collection

4:56 PM [TERRYK] THAT WILL WORK TRADEWIND

:57 PM [Tradewind1]    but when this hits I am afraid i might fall and hit my head and forget so here i sit with a football helmet on and depends not a pretty sight

4:58 PM [gwattbp] Hey. TK

4:58 PM [dinarhero1] Tradewind1 dont mix em up

4:58 PM [BigEngine]    keeps the rumors coming we luv it. ANd they'll be right one day soon.

4:58 PM [dr bill 70] At one time Wells Fargo was the place to cash in .

4:58 PM [Agent 007] Leo has been finding a ton of great articles about the possibility of new elections in Iraq and the Parliament - meetings scheduled for this Sunday - you all need to go into the forum and read them - probably 6-10 articles already posted there

4:58 PM [Tradewind1] dinarhero1 its like the aircraft seats --- I wouldnt want to use my seat

4:59 PM [gwattbp] Just got on. Did I miss your update. Thks

4:59 PM [nano36] gwattbp go to the top of the chat

6:05 PM [michigander0131] tina good stuff

6:06 PM [Midnight Blue] michigander0131 I have bought some dinar and dong from 5th/3rd too and they also said they would cash in. I also bought from Chicago Comodity exchange. They are a lot more creditable that the dinar brokers.

6:07 PM [michigander0131] i beleive that if you have proof its your and bought legally you should be fine

6:07 PM [yabba dabba] could this be the nite...its gotta happen sometime why not tonite amen

6:07 PM [tina] Again... everyone has there own business rules.. doesn't make one better then the other...  Just like all the stores have there own return policies just figure out what they need and go with the one that benifits you

6:08 PM [yabba dabba] you can also sell back those dinars and have them verified and then buy them back....i do believe

6:08 PM [Midnight Blue] tina 1960 Let's just hope it RV's tonight like TK intel says. If it takes an extra week to get it exchange, I can wait after 7 and half yers in this investment

6:09 PM [michigander0131] Midnight Blue right on

6:09 PM [Basil Fawlty] What Ho Dinarians, looks like you are all a little excited this arvo

6:11 PM [angellite] Q; I have receipts fot the majority but the omes I bought in 2005 didn't know then I would need receipts ..

6

6:15 PM [thylacine] Chase, Wells fargo and Bank of America do not sell Iraqi Dinar. Why is Terry registered with them?

6:16 PM [Basil Fawlty] thylacine they used too

6:16 PM [tina] thylacine he has his receipts from them... and registered with the dinar dealers

6:16 PM [emsjonboy] I go to chase in here in Arizona and they have to order Dinar.. 2 days to get it

6:16 PM [thylacine] Ok.

6:17 PM [thylacine] If they use to sell it why don't they now?

6:17 PM [Basil Fawlty] thylacine they got sick of all the Dinarians calling them and waisting their time

6:18 PM [emsjonboy] I wrote on here, 2 weeks ago, I asked chase to place dinar order and they sais that it wasnt even in their systoem to buy or sell... dont know what that means but... ill take it as good news  

6:18 PM [thylacine] Ok.

6:19 PM [tina] emsjonboy that means they don't buy or sell it.. anymore they stopped aot 4 or 5 years ago

6:19 PM [Basil Fawlty] thylacine every time a Guru said a date, 50,000 pple called the banks

6:19 PM [mike] hey.I bought my dinar fromXXXXXXXXXX. are they still around? they were the first traders on this site several years ago

6:20 PM [tina] mike not sure you can contact them

6:20 PM [Basil Fawlty] mike me too'

6:20 PM [emsjonboy] Thanks Tina

6:20 PM [tina] I need to get my receipts from them

6:21 PM [Basil Fawlty] they still operate and out of the UK as well

6:21 PM [thylacine] Basil Fawlty I'm sure that people are still calling them whenever a Guru mentions a date.

6:21 PM [Basil Fawlty] thylacine prob, right

6:22 PM [mike] well i bought from them onTK recommendations, will the other dinar dealers honor theres

6:22 PM [thylacine] I just don't see them saying "You don't have a receipt or certificate for the dinar, we can not exchange it. Sorry"

6:22 PM [yabba dabba] mike yes if you have a reciept

6:24 PM [mike] I have the Certificate of Authenticity

6:24 PM [thylacine] Plus, a million dinar right now is only worth about $1000. not imposible for people to have about 5 million dinar.

6:25 PM [mike] If it is currency, as we know then we should be able to trade with any currency trading company/bank. RIGHT?

6:26 PM [Basil Fawlty] mike yes, check out banks that have agencies in Iraq, there are some

6:26 PM [Basil Fawlty] HSBC fo rone

6:26 PM [thylacine] Plus, I don't think they are going to see a certificate and say, Ok this is authentic without actually checking the bills to make sure they are authentic.

6:29 PM [thylacine] And another thing, who would know what the trade in rules are going to be? Why would the Dinar dealers know the trade in rules before everyone else? The rules should be available to the general public so that we could be prepared in advance of a revaluation. It just doesn't make sense.

6:30 PM [mike] So unless we purchased from the current advertising dinar trading companies, or furnish a receipt/cert for dinar purchased since (for us) 2008 from other companies who advertised with this site or individuals

6:30 PM [tina] thylacine the dinar dealers will have their own policys... the banks will have there own foreign currency policies..

6:31 PM [mike] our purchases will not be honored

6:31 PM [tina] don't call the bank and say it is dinar just call as ask them I have a foreign currency.... what are you policies for cashing in

6:31 PM [mike] I guess we will not we should take all businesses that offer "deals" on any site with a grain of salt.

6:32 PM [tina] the dinar dealers are not saying they won't cash you in

6:32 PM [thylacine] tina OK. I will do that. Thank you.

6:32 PM [tina] if you bought from them they will cash you in it is other dinar you can't prove where you got it from they are worried about

6:32 PM [mike] tina, thank you

6:32 PM [tina] They are a business...  they have their policies.. contact them and see what they are

6:34 PM [emsjonboy] Tina Should I just call and say I have a foreign currency that I would like to trade in, wonder what your policies are?

7:06 PM [Mrs. Seafood] [XXXXXXXXXX] greek1212 If you are a customer of ours, that is correct.

[ericasmom]  would you at that time take credit cards

 [XXXX XXXX] ericasmom More then likely we will not

[ericasmom] XXXXX XXXX if we owe $700 on a reserve and it rvs at 3$, will you just remove the $700 plus any charges from the remaining

[XXXXXXXX] ericasmom Our preference is that you pay the order off with U.S. funds, however if you do not have the required amount available to complete the order, and the value of the order exceeds to total amount owed on the balance, we can exchange some dinar from the order to pay the order off.

greek1212]XXXXXXXX so can I send you my dinar you verifiy it and sell it back to me with a reciept

[TERRYK] THATS THINKING OUT OF THE BOX GREEK NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT  IM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU ALL WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON THE NEW UST REQUIRMENTS FOR THE EXCHANGE   AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT RECIPTS FOR YEARS

 [Tradewind1]  well i got receipts and emails just started my collection with XXXX

 [TERRYK] THAT WILL WORK TRADE  IM NOT INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE  I JUST KNOW THAT IM  GOING THRU GETTING MY RECEIPTS FROM ALL THE LOCATIONS I GOT MINE FROM  AND IM REGISTERED WITH XXXXXXXX AND XXXXXXXX  AND WELLS FARGO  AND BOA    OH AND CHASE  SO  IM COVERING MY BASES

 [terryk] im getting calls telling me tonight  im not kidding  i have gotten like 5  in the past hour  and these are great sources  things have been signed between china and usa  pp are out  being delivered  peeps are being paid and i have confirmes on that

 [greek1212] terryk confirmed on People getting paid??

[terryk]      [terryk] on trusts  not rv  ok i got to get ready for another call  i will be back when i have more news, stay tuned  i would tell you this i would have all your friends on this site tonight  we may have to have a call  i said may  tina be ready ok  hello tina  but you may have to put a call together  ok i guess i will have al put the call together i know how important it is to eat tacos tina i will return

7:08 PM [Dee1031] Wow if tk is talking about a possible call, he must really think this may happen

7:08 PM [Mrs. Seafood] Dee1031 yep - I hope so!

7:08 PM [ready4rv] oops...I was back at the one you mentioned the beach...ha ha...I will be good now....     

7:08 PM [Dee1031] I just hope he comes back like he said he would

7:08 PM [Dee1031] I was looking for the rv last night :(

IM ALWAYS AROUND DEE   IM WAITING ON CALLS NOW

7:12 PM [Dee1031] If this happens tonight I will be dancing in the streets

FELLING BETTER GETTING READY TO ORDER SOME FOOD IN FOR THE FAMILY OF ALL THINGS MEXICIAN FOOD

7:13 PM [Dee1031] well thats good to hear

7:13 PM [Mrs. Seafood] Glad you're doing better TK

OK ALL JUST HAD TO COME UP HERE AND GET SOME QUARTERS FOR THE FOOD

LATER

7:25 PM [jackspratt] Had to finally come on in when I read detectives latest tk post

7:26 PM [jackspratt] So is everybody excited or what?

7:26 PM [Mrs. Seafood] jackspratt yes, feeling pretty excited!

7:27 PM [jackspratt] Is Terry having a call tonite?

7:27 PM [Mrs. Seafood] jackspratt It's a possibilty - we are waiting to hear

7:29 PM [kellee] Mrs.Seafood what does    mean by put in a call?

7:29 PM [Mrs. Seafood] kellee We may put a call together if any further info comes in...does that answer your question?

7:30 PM [kellee] Mrs. Seafood do you mean a conference call like the other night?

7:30 PM [Mrs. Seafood] kellee yes

7:32 PM [Mrs. Seafood] I suggest you all stick around so in the event that there is a call, it will be announced in the room & you will be made aware

7:37 PM [michigander0131] 14 Friday, January 04, 2013 Banking expert said Abdul Aziz Hassoun, the Iraqi dinar retained its value does not vibrate the central bank crisis, noting that the current Directors of the Central Bank is working to strengthen the power of the Iraqi dinar.

Hassoun said, Friday: The Iraqi dinar has made him a conservative force elements on its value and did not vibrate for any financial or economic crisis occurring in the country, including the issue of the Central Bank, because it hedged Bahtiat significant cash in hard currency.

He added that the current Directors of the Central Bank to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar and make it desirable internationally through monetary policy that followed, as well as the application of the system by the banks to prevent the smuggling of hard currency or a money-laundering operations.

7:39 PM [michigander0131] like the wording //the Central Bank is working to strengthen the power of the Iraqi dinar.//

7:39 PM [kyleesnanny] woohoo

7:39 PM [michigander0131] 04/01/2013 19:29:00 Baghdad (NINA) – Source at the State of Law Alliance said that within the next two days, Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malili, will submit a request to dissolve the Government and Parliament. The source added that Maliki will submit his request to Vice President, Khoda'yir al-Khuza'e, being the President's representative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.