Sunday, December 30, 2012

GETTING WORD THAT THE DINAR IS ACTIVE IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW AT .30 BEING TRADED, 30 DEC

[TERRYK] HEY ALL
[TERRYK] I DON'T THINK I WILL BE BACK IN HOUSTON
[TERRYK] GETTING WORD THAT THE DINAR IS ACTIVE IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW AT .30 BEING TRADED
[TERRYK] ANYONE HEARING OF THIS
[TERRYK] HAVE GOTTEN 2 CALLS ABOUT THIS TONIGHT
[TERRYK] I DONT HAVE ANY LEGS ON THIS OTHER THAN CALLS COMING IN
[TERRYK] TINA SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS
[TERRYK] SO WE SIT HERE AN WAIT
[TERRYK] FOR THE WORD AGAIN
[Mimirose] TK  If this is true, does that mean we have a float coming in so low?IDK 
[TERRYK] DID MISS WAITING 4 RV AGAIN
[rgone]  TK  .30 sounds like it might be speculators though.
[TERRYK] MIMI IF IT DOES COUME OUT LOW
[TERRYK] AND RGONE IS RIGHT
[TERRYK] THAT THIS WILL GO THRU THE ROOF WITHIN 24 HOURS
 [TERRYK] SPECULATORS WILL EAT IT UP DRIVING THE VALUE THRU THE ROOF
[greek1212] TK What about the vnd? 
[mimirose] TK Thanks....feel much better now.
[TERRYK] STILL HEARING IT'S AT .478
[TERRYK] JUST NOT ON FOREX
[TERRYK] I WILL SAY THIS RGONE
[jma857] Hi - it may be 1 divided by .3 X 1.5 GBP which would put it at approx $5 USD!
[TERRYK] I KNOW OF A GROUP THAT PLACED A 1,000,000 DINAR ORDER YESTERDAY
[TERRYK] SORRY 1,000,000 USD FOR DINAR ORDER
[TERRYK] THAT'S OVER 1 BILLION IN DINAR
[tradewind1] Wow
[rgone] TK  Christ! 
[TERRYK] SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL U
[greek1212] did the order get filled?
[TERRYK] NOT YET
[TERRYK] THE WIRE WENT THRU
[kaycee] Good gawd
[TERRYK] THE DINAR IS LOCKED IN
[TERRYK] THE WIRE POSTS IN THE AM
[TERRYK] THIS WAS DONE LATE SATURDAY
[TERRYK] SO THESE INVESTMENT GUYS MUST KNOW SOMETHING
[TERRYK] THEY DONT PLAY LIKE THAT
[rgone] TK You're right...    
[tobydinar] TK you still have a contact saying March?
[TERRYK] I DO TOBY
[TERRYK] MARCH 15TH
[TERRYK] BUT HE SAID THAT TWO MONTHS AGO
[TERRYK] THEN LAST MONTH HE TOLD ME THE DATE CHANGED TO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR
 [TERRYK] SO HE IS FLIP FLOP
[rgone] TKThe ides of March killed Caesar.    
[TERRYK] I THINK THAT'S AFTER THE ELECTION AGAIN IS IT NOT
[TERRYK] DO THEY NOT HAVE A PM ELECTION COMING UP
[tobydinar] Sounds like most intel sources are flip flop
 [TERRYK] I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYMORE
[TERRYK] MEDS
[TERRYK] TOBY I DON'T THINK IT'S LIKE THAT I THINK THAT SO MANY CHANGES OCCUE DAILY THEY GIVE WHAT THEY HAVE AT THE MOMENT THEY GET IT
[TERRYK] AND PASS IT ON
[TERRYK] WANT THE CLAIM THAT THEY PASSED ON THE INFO LATER
[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND I HAVE A FEW SOURCES THAT I HAVE OFFERED $$$ FOR THE CORRECT INFO ON THE RIGHT RV INFO
[TERRYK] TO GET AS MUCH AS I CAN RIGHT WRONG WHATEVER
 [TERRYK] TO PASS ONTO YOU ALL
[DISHMAN] If gurus didn't pass on what they hear nobody would be here asking what's going on...
[rgone]  TK December / January / March / who cares as long as it comes in strong...    
[TERRYK] YOU KNOW RGONE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SO LONG YOU'RE RIGHT
[tooldog48]  TK we very much appreciate all you bring thanks!!
[TERRYK] I KNOW IT'S COMING
[TERRYK] AND SOON
[TERRYK] I KNOW THE GOOD LORD HAS BLESSED ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER
[TERRYK] WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR
[TERRYK] THIS IS ON HIS TIME
[TERRYK] NOT OURS
[greek1212] if it's showing in Europe when do you think we will see it? or can see it?
[TERRYK] GREEK I HAVE LOOKED I DON'T SEE IT
[TERRYK] BUT I HAVE GOTTEN TWO CALLS FROM PEEPS THAT HAVE CONTACTS OVER IN EUROPE TELLING ME THIS
[kellee] Hi, I am a newbee. Are you saying the dinar is in the trade market in Europe. How does this affect us, our markets are closed til Wednesday.
[TERRYK] I THINK RGONE WAS RIGHT 
[TERRYK] I THINK THIS IS PRIVATE INVESTORS SUCKING IT UP
[kellee] Hi, I am a newbee. Are you saying the dinar is in the trade market in Europe. How does this affect us, our markets are closed til Wednesday.
[firecarl] I'm as stupid as stupid is ....come on you stinkin' IQD Rv
[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW KELLEE, IF THIS IS TRUE ABOUT OUR MARKETS THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
[firecarl] TK make it happen and I'll buy you a trip to Tastee Treat for a free ice cream with all da fixin's
[TERRYK] WOW FIRECARL
[TERRYK] THANKS
[TERRYK] AND TO THINK I HAVE SOME OFFERING ME CARS, CAMPERS (RV'S) FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN SINK MY TEETH INTO
[TERRYK]  lol
[msjeta1] TK but the question is are you feeling better tonight??
[tina] kellee He didn't say it was fact, he said he heard. We will just have to wait and see ..
[TERRYK] NOT MUCH MSJ THE MRS IS DOWN WITH THE CRUD NOW AS WELL
[firecarl] TK - just for you ole buddy
[Midnight Blue] We have heard bthis before. What happened last time? Do you remember/
[msjeta1] TKtell me my hubby, my daughter and her hubby all have it
[firecarl] makes me wanna cry that this to be true sometimes
[noah]  TK Alka seltzer cold and flu work good
[TERRYK] I'M ABOUT TO TAKE THE OLD CURE
[TERRYK] WHISKEY AND HONEY
[lynnieq100] There ya go TK, that works every time! Thanks and goodnight!
[cjswest] sounds good TK
[noah]  TK that works good too
[greek1212]  TK that always works best
[firecarl] gotta a call today from a old buddy that havne't heard from for awhile today ... felt good to hear from him and we still hold on to "one day"
[rgone] Whisky and honey; now you're talking. - And if you run out of honey it's no big deal.    
[jymshus] TK   when i get the flu i have to sweat it out. eat some chicken noodle soup, drink 7up and get under the blankets and break a sweat.
[msjeta1]  TK just had a friend check and they say both UK and France at 1160 to 1165
[TERRYK] THANKS MSJ LIKE I SAID I THINK IT'S PRIVATE PEEPS SUCKING UP DINAR
[TERRYK] AND AGAIN RUMOR
[DISHMAN] Firecarl very soon I believe
[rgone]  TK If speculators are actually paying .30 which is a high price in comparison to what we're paying, they've GOT to know something.
[firecarl] pinch ( 15 year old scotch ) does the trick every time
[DISHMAN] There is no better timing than now
[firecarl] DISHMAN - ya think so , but ... i've been throusgh so many of these runs
[bamatom] TK Just drink some Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey :))
[TERRYK] AGAIN PLEASE TREAT THAT AS RUMOR AS I HAD GOTTEN TWO CALLS TODAY FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES TELLING ME THIS
[holistichealth] TK - this is a remedy that has been passed along --- rub VICKS on the soles of both your feet (make sure they are clean) and then put on white socks; you should be feeling so much better in the morn (for your wife as well); Try it, its easy enough : )
[tradewind1]  TK why would they pay that if the dinars dealers still selling?
[rgone] tradewind1 Not all countries allow selling like we do.
[TERRYK] THANKS RGONE WAS ON A PM
[Midnight Blue]  TK is there a relationship between the fiscal cliff and the rv that you know of? If so, what? 
[TERRYK] THATS CORRECT SOME COUNTIES DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE DINAR
[TERRYK] LIKE US NOT HAVING ACCESS TO DONG
[TERRYK] OR DINAR FOR HOW THAT GOES
[TERRYK] WE JUST KNOW DEALERS THAT HAVE IT HERE IN THE STATES
[kellee] so "if" it is in the European market, does that guarantee it will be in our market?
[TERRYK] WHEN I SAY MARKET I'M TALKING ABOUT IN EUROPE NOT IN THE STOCK MARKET
[TERRYK] SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING
[kellee] So does that mean the dealers are selling the dinars at a higher price in Europe? Sorry for the ignorance.
[TERRYK] THIS IS NOT THRU A DEALER IN EUROPE
[kellee] ok. I am soooo lost
[TERRYK] IN FACT I WOULD SAY THERE IS NOT A DEALER IN EUROPE
[TERRYK] THAT I KNOW OF SELLING DINAR 
[TERRYK] OR DONG
[TERRYK] THEY ARE NOT LIKE IT IS HERE IN USA
[TERRYK] MOST PLACES YOU HAVE TO GO THRU A CURRENCY EXCHANGE LOCATION
[TERRYK] OVER THERE
[TERRYK] PERIOD
[TERRYK] OK ALL I'M OFF TO TAKE SOME MEDS AGAIN
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU ALL 
[Kennypth] gwattbp ...yes, please....for me too.
[TERRYK] AND KEEP IN MIND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO STILL HAPPEN LATE TONIGHT
[TERRYK] WHAT I'M BEING TOLD
[TERRYK] SO WATCH FOR IT
[TERRYK] I GUESS
[TERRYK] TREAT THAT AS RUMOR AS ALWAYS
[TERRYK] BUT HEARING GOTTA HAPPEN BEFORE THE 1ST
[TERRYK] NIGHT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.