DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM______________

Saturday, October 27, 2012

THERE IS ALOT HAPPENING, WE WAIT TILL THE "TRUTH" IS SPOKEN, 27 OCTOBER


[vic1tgk] Good Friday evening to all, i have bombarded with calls and texts asking if...I have heard the scoop! 

[vic1tgk] I said the only scoop I would consider is a Large Scoop of Chocalate Ice Cream!!! Get It! I'm not into scoop... Pay attention all, there is alot happening ... 1.) very important lesson... we wait till the "TRUTH" is spoken! Hear me?

[~SpiritualWarrior] vic1tgk Now, you sound like Bulldog...

[vic1tgk] Al -Hashemi... will be back in Baghdad... very soon! We believe he has entered Kurdistan!!! With a Turkish delagation and incognito...

[pjamas] Welcome Vic! What have you got for us?

[vic1tgk] pjamas Hello and listen to call Sunday... there will be plenty more

[vic1tgk] Many people that cannot keep with my wit...are talking "TRASH"... so i will lay low for a minute and see what other garbage they can drum up... Sometimes silence is Truly "GOLDEN"... makes me laugh how they listen to my call and then act like they had this information along! Listen to call... that is all I will say!

[vic1tgk] .gypsymama THAT IS WHY I SAID... I DO NOT LISTEN TO SCOOP! MANY ARE REALLY CHARGED UP...OVER LE GARDE , WE SHALL SEE...

[vic1tgk] ~SpiritualWarrior LOVE TO HEAR WE ARE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGTH... ALL OF US HERE! STAY FOCUSED... WHATEVER HAPPEN I'LL EXPECT OKIE TO INFORM ALL OF US...AS WAS THE DEAL... REMEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.