DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, September 14, 2012

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 14 SEPT

9-14-2012  Intel Guru Hammerman  There was a lot of processing taking place in Reno today [Thursday].  I have solid verifiable, visual proof from FBI and Homeland Security sources that the Bush twins, daughters of the Bush's, were in Reno cashing in dinar.   Homeland Security sources were within 20 feet of them, so I take this as solid info.  I was never a really big believer in the Prosperity Packages and Global Settlements, but I put out the info because I feel that you all need to here what's out there.  But, if it is true, we should be RV withing a month, or probably within days.  If it is true we are done.  Rumor is we are Rv'ing soon anyway. My speculation on the rate for the average everyday person, referred to as tier 3 will be $3.50 - $5.50.  There was some talk today that it would come out low, $.25 to $.55 and go up gradually.  IMO, I am hearing and through intel that each country will have an independent rate.  [post 2 of 2]

9-14-2012  Newshound Guru Med   I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE RATE COMING OUT THE DOOR AND IT WILL DEPEND ON IF THEY ARE IN A BASKET OR A FLOAT.  TO ME A BASKET WILL BE MUCH SMARTER AND MORE STABLE ESPECIALLY UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES IF SO I EXPECT THEM TO COME OUT BETWEEN .10 AND .35.  SHABIBI HAS TO TEST THE WATERS IF HE IS REALLY CONFIDENT AND BELIEVES THE OIL IS ENOUGH PLUS HIS ASSETS THEN MAYBE THE .86.  THIS TO ME DEPENDS JUST HOW SERIOUS THE IMF AND WTO WERE IN PUSHING IRAQ ON LINE WITH A EVEN RATE WITH THE USD.

9-14-2012  Intel Guru Hammerman    Intel has not changed much.  Talabani will probably turn up sooner than expected, in the next 48 hours.  I think we still have a chance for an RV about the time the London Conference starts, this is rumor from about 10 high up power players.  They are gearing up for something over there.  The turmoil happening over there in the Middle East, the civil unrest will not affect us at this point.  If they go to a full fledged war in the next 24 - 48 hours there might be a small delay, but I'm being told that is not going to happen.  They are trying to get this RV and global reset processed, it is vital to get this done.  My sources tell me we are here.  [post 1 of 2...stay tuned]

9-14-2012  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I am going to toss out a theory... based on actions within Iraq, and other events. It may be very close to what we will see happen in the near future.  I believe the plan always was to release the dinar at a “staging rate” at or about 1 to $1. The issue is, if that was the case, some liability falls on the CBI and Iraq. They must be able to sustain this rate.  Remember as much as 10 trillion dinar may have been sold outside the country for what Saleh said, “will be held as a foreign reserve currency..for a very long time.” What that means is that the world’s central banks would in essence be funding the RV.  The CBI is caught in a difficult situation. Economically, Iraq needs the RV yesterday.  Shabibi has a decision to make.  Shabibi can put people back to work, rebuild world class structures, and  see his country prosper at least financially from the wealth of the country…But how? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.