DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thursday, February 9, 2012

CAP1 CHAT, 9 FEB

11:02 AM [ngodstrust] BellaGrits] As this journey continues through its final hours, and I do believe we are in the final hours; I am reflecting on where we are and more importantly what I have learned through this process. This journey has consumed me for the past 12 months.

[Studley] Big battles going on right now behind the scenes.... I can't get specific but looks like final battle was important last nite.... I believe we are very close

[Studley] sheardog .... I want you all to know that if you want to see this come down, the less I say the better for everyone

11:09 AM [Suddenly] [bluwolf] folks we are near now just waiting on banks reply,if they get the permission then we can cashin as soon as they are ready Feb 9 9:00 AM [bluwolf] when amn Feb 9 9:01 AM [bluwolf] so hang in there Feb 9 9:13 AM [bluwolf] no is a transmission from the dark side of the moon

FEB.9,2012 12:02AM CST. BULLDOG75 Bulldog75: ALL IS GOOD AND GETTING BETTER. WE WAIT. NO DETAILS THAT I CAN GIVE & I KNOW EVERYONE IS AWARE OF MY PLEDGE TO NSA. Bulldog75: OKIE AND I WISH TO THANKS THE ENTIRE STAFF FOR THEIR DEDICATION, LOVE AND LOYALTY. THIS SITE IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH THE SINCERE DEDICATION AND TEAMWORK GIVEN BY ALL: MODS, ADMINS, WINGMEN AND YOU, OUR OKIE OIL MAN MEMBERSHIP. THANK YOU SO KINDLY FOR YOUR PRAYERS, PATIENCE, ENDURANCE. KNOW, OUR MANNA COMES NOW TO VERY SOON, AND NOT LATER. LET'S KEEP OUR 747s TOPPED OFF AND READY TO FLY. GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST FOR AS THE SUN RISES TOMORROW, YOU WILL HAVE NEEDED YOUR SLEEP AND ENERGY. WE PRAY AND KNOW GOD GIVES US THE STRENGTH, ENERGY, KNOWLEDGE AND POWER TO BRING THIS DYNAMIC EVENT TO FRUITION. MAY OUR MINDS, BODY & SPIRIT BE HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE FOR THE FATHER'S KINGDOM. IQD AND DONG WITH OTHER COUNTRIES CURRENCY RE-VALUATION SHALL REIGN & RAIN FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH. FOR THIS IS SO AS WE DECLARE NOW THRU GOD, THE FATHER. THIS IS SO. AMEN.

[Suddenly] Feb 9 9:00 AM [bluwolf] folks we are near now just waiting on banks reply,if they get the permission then we can cashin as soon as they are ready



11:13 AM [tdv75098] [jonnywg] well greece paid off their debts and italy loaned iraq 500 million. Not bad for 2 bankrupt countries.. The cash is flowing and we feel it involves our rv. Look today for more announcements [MountainDoo] I've decided I'm not going to cashin....

[jonnywg] everything concerning the rv is FINISHED...... BUT../............. There are other factors and these have reared their ugly HEAD........ Most are RESOLVED.......... Results soon

11:33 AM [..CAP1] [jonnywg] everything concerning the rv is finished WE MUST BE VERY VERY VERY CLOSE.

11:34 AM [hotwheels] ..CAP1, I suppose I need to prepare my pillows, bean bag chair, air mattress, bike helmet with night vision goggles, turkey wishbone, popcorn with butter and my favorite beverage... with umbrella...

1:35 AM [..CAP1] hotwheels - YES.....FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT TIRED OF WAITING AND PUT YOUR JAW PILLOWS UP.....NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GET THEM BACK OUT.

11:35 AM [OBX Lady] CAP1 we wait patiently....

11:36 AM [..CAP1] OBX Lady -YES, BUT OUR JOURNEY IS ALMOST OVER.

11:36 AM [LisaMarieS] ..CAP1 u think today is our day?

11:37 AM [..CAP1] LisaMarieS -COULD BE. WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.

11:36 AM [blessing] ..CAP1 the goi is official and announced? Thanks and great day for blessings for everyone.. :)

11:37 AM [..CAP1] blessing -OFFICIAL YES. ANNOUNCED....NO

11:37 AM [aberry] [BellaGrits] Just wanted you to know, I didn't get a lot of sleep....but I am happy about many events that occurred in the past 24 hrs. Things are positioning well..... read the news, look around you as events unfold.... you can see the signs for yourselves

11:37 AM [Gigi01] ..CAP1 IYHO...is this tied to the European Bail out announced today?...interesting announcements regarding Italy loaning Iraq 500 Million?

11:39 AM [..CAP1] Gigi01 -ASTUTE OBSERVATION

11:39 AM [aberry] The Iraqi government has approved the federal budget for 2012, worth U.S. $ 100 billion, an increase of 22 percent from the previous year

11:46 AM [..CAP1] OBX Lady -RATES CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME DURING THE DAY WITH RESPECT TO THIS EVENT. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

11:49 AM [Blessings] strider Amen and Amen .... Two weeks ago one lady in intercession saw gold coins dropping in to our church..The same Sunday a different lady saw gold coins rolling through the aisles...Neither lady knew of the others vision till later....Whoot ! Whoot! The Father's provision is coming.

11:48 AM [..CAP1] Blessings - WE ALL JUST NEED A REST. I BELIEVE THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS QUICKENED US FOR END TIME MISSIONS AND HE WILL PRODUCE IN US HIS WILL. THOSE PLANS WILL BECOME EVEN STRONGER IN A BELIEVER'S LIFE.

11:52 AM [jamaica30] [nutzo] Thursday: Euro zone finance ministers to hold a meeting to approve the latest bailout15 February: Deadline for plan to be finalized, to allow time for Greek debt exchange 20 March: Greece must have received its next tranche of bailout cash to meet a 14bn euro debt payment April: Elections exp

1:55 AM [dealer1947] Cap 1 Do you think this would go past Friday?

11:56 AM [..CAP1] dealer1947 -DON'T THINK SO. STILL SOME "THINGS" TO CLEAN UP BUT ALL IS GOOD.

1:56 AM [rosie16] Cap1~ did Italy "loan" Iraq 50m? was this a 3rd party verification thing to allow the RV to go?

11:57 AM [..CAP1] rosie16 - IRAQ DOESN'T NEED TO BORROW MONEY FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN.

11:57 AM [Firefixer] Cap1 when you say things", are they able to handle right away? Or longer??, and does it have to be done for the RV to show?

11:58 AM [..CAP1] Firefixer -HANDLING AS WE SPEAK.

12:03 PM [sunshine] [..CAP1] YOU'RE ABOUT TO BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE!!   [..CAP1] Steven Curtis Chapman - The Great Adventure http://youtu.be/p8Goaxsde7o [..CAP1] TURN IT UP! AND GET READY......GO GO GO cash in >>banks :Dance: :Dance: :Dance:

12:13 PM [silverstreak1953] The bank packages have perked my interest. Can you share what you think might be included in them?

2:15 PM [..CAP1] silverstreak1953 - AS SOON AS THE RATE GOES LIVE, I SHOULD HAVE THEM WITH IN 30 MINUTES IMO. THEN WE CAN DISCUSS.

12:15 PM [sharonsdinar] ..CAP1 Are you going to write a book after this is all over, it would be a really good read

12:16 PM [..CAP1] sharonsdinar - PROBABLY....IT WILL BE FROM A PERSONAL WALK PERSPECTIVE....HEAVY ON THE SPIRITUAL BATTLES AND TRIUMPHS.

12:21 PM [..CAP1] nowisgood - OKIE HASN'T POSTED ANY ANNOUNCEMENT.

12:21 PM [..CAP1] WHEN HE DOES, WE WILL HAVE IT HERE AS WELL.

12:26 PM [Dundee] CAP1 GM CNBC just said Greece was getting some bailout money,,is this another piece of this huge puzzle IYHO!!!!

12:31 PM [..CAP1] Dundee -GREECE WAS BAILED OUT LAST NIGHT.

12:39 PM [..CAP1] [generals64] OK...here comes a just now Bank Story:...One of our guys wast told to get to the bank NOW the rate is on the screen (don't even ask I'll ignore you)...and that the whole thing is going strong...This guy has literally run out of his office with... [generals64] Now, someone just told me Okie hasn't posted anything...i just got a call about 5 minutes before I got on here...so, that shows how the shift in information is going right now...I still hope he gets to call it...He really deserves it and he wa...... [generals64] If any of you have ever tried to get some information you'd know the "Rush" you get and then you want to tell..and then you get bashed and it doesn't happen...You hide in the shell and say nothing else. [generals64] OK...here comes a just now Bank Story:...One of our guys wast told to get to the bank NOW the rate is on the screen (don't even ask I'll ignore you)...and that the whole thing is going strong...This guy has literally run out of his office with

[11:20:55 AM] Tex: [generals64] READ that and chew on the kind of stuff I deal with every day...I PROMISE you guys I have talked with the bank and so have two of my other guys...We are not going to let you down when and if this happens....

[generals64] He is ready to go also...Folks we have a large group...We want the banks to give our people the best rate they can possibly get and no we're not taking a plane to Houston...You should all be able (if your sensible) to get the same rate as all in this group. Our numbers are staggering

12:42 PM [..CAP1] IF YOU TAKE A POST AND ALTER IT IN ANY FASHION, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

12:43 PM [..CAP1] I MONITOR MANY SITES.

12:45 PM [..CAP1] kenbo - I DON'T MIND US SHARING AT ALL. IT'S THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO SLANT A POST OR JUST FLAT OUT LIE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

12:46 PM [..CAP1] AND I HAVE PEEPS WHO REPORT THE POST BACK TO ME. SO I CAN SEE FIRST HAND WHO POSTED AND WHAT WAS SAID.

Bulldog75: 12NOON CST: GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE: THERE HAVE BEEN NO STATEMENTS/POSTS TO ANYONE IN THE DINAR WORLD THIS MORNING FROM OKIE OR MYSELF. DISREGARD ANY RUMORS. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS OR STATEMENTS OR POSTING WILL FIRST COME TO THIS SITE. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED HERE. YES WE ARE CLOSE AS EVERYONE WELL KNOWS. WE SIMPLY PATIENTLY WAIT AND MAKE SURE ALL DOCS, PAPERWORK, BANK & LEGAL BUSINESS IS IN ORDER. EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR GAME PLAN 100% CORRECT? IF NOT, GO TO SECURITY UPDATES ON FORUM. LEXIE WILL POST SECURITY LINK. TYVM. 12NOON CST.

:16 PM [weaver] Bulldog75: PROSPERITY IS OUR NATURAL STATE AND WE ACCEPT OUR MANNA FROM GOD. THERE IS ENOUGH MANNA FOR EVERYONE,INCLUDING ALL OF US HERE. WE NOW CLAIM THIS RATE ACTIVATION ABUNDANCE FOR MANKIND, ALL COUNTRIES INVOLVED & THIS WORLD. AMEN.

1:00 PM [dinarcajun] well he just came in with a GENTLE GROWL and ran the rumor makers right off the porch :)

1:00 PM [chosen4this] 567] Pam & Tony Update ROFL 2-9-12 12:30 pm est How about a Pam and Tony update? Just got off the phone w/ Tony and we heard some GREAT stuff for today/tomorrow from some awesome sources!....We are so close....man oh man! Tony also asked me to suggest to our members that they get all their paperwork together for cash-in and for tax returns....I am in the process of doing just that...making copies of all purchases (and RESERVES too) etc...you may be too busy soon Have a Blessed Day!

papajack: BEHOLD, We are about to see the hand of YAHVEH on our behalf!!!!

1:22 PM [..CAP1] Isaiah 40:31; Micah 7:7 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Micah 7 7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Isaiah 40 31 But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Micah 7 7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

1:27 PM [thebeef] [MRP] [bluwolf] hello buenos dias [bluwolf] all I will say is that we wait on the permission to just cashin [bluwolf] please understand that I have said enough

1:28 PM [royalheir] :goodnews: If we are waiting for permission to cash in ... maybe ... just maybe .... God is waiting for our mouths to give the "LET" ... permission. What happens in the Spirit manifest in the natural .... Selah!

1:29 PM [..CAP1] royalheir -LET'S ALL SAY "LET" AT THE SAME TIME. DON'T POST IT HERE. JUST SAY IT WHERE EVER YOU ARE ......ON THE COUNT OF THREE.

1:30 PM [..CAP1] IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!

1:33 PM [Gigi01] Time4RV [royalheir] The word, "LET" gives permission. And He made us in His image according to His likeness. He said He made the heavens for Him and the earth for men. Mary said "LET" and the word became manifest. He gives us the delegated authority to speak and give permission.

1:36 PM [Gigi01] mayo It is a proclamation IMHO...Let the Heavens and Earth Proclaim....it is spoken and the Word is completed.

1:43 PM [girlgonefishin8] By bluwolf's statement sure sounds like rates are sitting in the banks

1:44 PM [..CAP1] girlgonefishin8 - I WILL TELL YOU.....YES THEY ARE.

1:45 PM [girlgonefishin8] Cap1 thank you, just made my day knowing they are sitting there

1:47 PM [cherryberry1] bookings] Generals posted on mig he got a call from his bank to come in, that something was showing on the screens, said he would be back to report. And said he was expecting okie to come out with announcement soon

1:47 PM [AngelBabies28] [boomer1110] Bluwolf...If the rv happens by the weekend...I'll be going to Arecibo later in the month...here's hoping it shows up!!! Thanks [bluwolf] boomer de donde eres [texan2] bluwolf any other intel guys getting same info? have you compared yet [bluwolf] all has been compared. bluwolf in your opinion, will we have enough time to cash some in and get things set up? Please and thank you. Thank you for being here with us! [bluwolf] get in and get fast

1:48 PM [AngelBabies28] [sunshine] bluwolf ..Will you and other Rugus...let OKIE that privilege/honor to announce that RV first of all...Okie is still a great man of all... [bluwolf] yes I will give him that privilege

1:47 PM [cherryberry1] ..CAP1 how bout them apples?

1:49 PM [..CAP1] cherryberry1 -HAD A LOOK AT THEM APPLES ALREADY!! THANKS FOR BRINGING IT OVER HERE FOR THE REST.

1:49 PM [petra161] ..CAP1 Good Afternoon can you explain what bluwolf means when he says just waiting on banks reply? I am puzzled by that remark . Thank you

1:50 PM [..CAP1] petra161 - THE LAST STEP. TINY, WEENIE STEP.

papajack: OH I went to the enemies camp and I took back what he stole from me, He's under my feet!!!! WHOO HOO!!!

2:02 PM [cherryberry1] How about a Pam and Tony update? Just got off the phone w/ Tony and we heard some GREAT stuff for today/tomorrow from some awesome sources!....We are so close....man oh man! Tony also asked me to suggest to our members that they get all their paperwork together for cash-in and for tax returns.... I am in the process of doing just that...making copies of all purchases (and RESERVES too) etc...you may be too busy soon Have a Blessed Day! Pam (AlreadyBlessed)

2:03 PM [weaver] [KYRV39] jonnywg] everything concerning the rv is FINISHED...... BUT../............. There are other factors and these have reared their ugly HEAD........ Most are RESOLVED.......... Results soon

2:01 PM [believer] ..CAP1 Hey there bud... Just got on today... How R U feeling? Great to see ya...

2:02 PM [..CAP1] believer -FEELING GREAT! EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING!!

2:17 PM [GhettoCheeze] I just want to prove the guy wrong who I worked with in Iraq who is a naysayer.

2:18 PM [..CAP1] GhettoCheeze -YOU WILL HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY.

2:19 PM [pat888] ..CAP1 did you read Striperfish post on Ptr FREE forum called "2/09/12 History is on Our Side Investment News and Iraq"?...it is excellent!!!

2:21 PM [pat888] ..CAP1 he's requested it not be posted elsewhere, but he and Chickenwing did a whole lot of research...worth the read and after no one could doubt this RV won't happen

2:24 PM [aberry] Generals said he had just went to the Federal Reserve, then went to see an attorney and is now stopping for a hamburger!! Generals said we are on stand-by...and that he will be back on in 30 minutes.

papajack: I'm hearing in my spirit that all hindrances are dealt with, we should start hearing things again very soon.

2:36 PM [LovingPeopleToLife] ..TS Here's a great word... jesusfirst: Dearest Family, would like to share the following prophecy that was spoken Jan 19th of this year. A Worshiping Intimate Army is Now Arising! Seven Years of Increase! There is a sound that is going into the Middle East that is addressing spiritual forces that are holding back God's plan of covenant advancement.

2:38 PM [Gigi01] I am praying for a spiritual breakthrough, O Lord, we are anxiously awaiting this world wide blessing. Prepare our hearts, minds, and souls to do thy bidding on this new world You are creating. Amen.

2:45 PM [..CAP1] BELLAGRITS - 11:00 AM EST: [BellaGrits] As this journey continues through its final hours, and I do believe we are in the final hours; I am reflecting on where we are and more importantly what I have learned through this process. This journey has consumed me for the past 12 months. I have spent endless hours dissecting and gathering Intel so we could have a situational understanding of where we were in the journey. It has taken over my life. It has been worth it.

2:45 PM [..CAP1] [BellaGrits] I have learned so much, about the world finances and myself. Above all things, I have learned about my faith, my hope and my love for the people in this room. I have learned and gained strength from your faith. I have learned and had hope because of your hope. I have learned and have become a better person because of the love you have shared with me and each other. I will cherish the memory of the laughter and joy we have shared, the excitement and yes, the agony of yet another morning without an RV

2:46 PM [..CAP1] [BellaGrits] But, one day, very soon, we will have our financial blessing, but I will always and forever believe that THE PEOPLE are the blessing in this journey. The people both now and those we will bless in the days, and months and years to come...it won't be the financial blessing that I remember. It will be the people, your faith, your hope and your strength in love that I will forever cherish. Our time of great joy is at hand.....just known that I will forever carry the joy you all have brought me in my heart forever.

2:50 PM [cherryberry1] soonerfan62] Good Afternoon guys, what a morning so far. Hope you guys are paying attention and reading ALL posts and articles. If so, I should not have to answer even one question

2:50 PM [LadyTexas] cherryberry we have heard a lot but then some they say is not true

2:51 PM [..CAP1] LadyTexas -SOME DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.